Brian Lara Shield ROUND 1 - GAME 2 - The Avengers v The Boys @The Floating Marvel | A HARD-FOUGHT BATTLE!

It’s MashaAllah, by the way. Don’t know why every Indian guy wrongly says InshaAllah while trying to mock someone's English. Maybe learn the correct word yourself first.
Where am I mocking someone's english? it's more of a meme phrase. we were lucky to end with a draw. It's meant to be more like "baal baal bache" in this case.

T: narrow escape

Where am I mocking someone's english? it's more of a meme phrase. we were lucky to end with a draw. It's meant to be more like "baal baal bache" in this case.

T: narrow escape
Usually that phrase is used to mock a Pakistani captain's English :p
So i was replying, if you’re gonna mock someone's English, use the correct word yourself too, MashaAllah.
Not directed at specifically what you said, just in general to all the trolls who use that phrase.

So i was replying, if you’re gonna mock someone's English, use the correct word yourself too, MashaAllah.
Not directed at specifically what you said, just in general to all the trolls who use that phrase.
I agri

I like to mock moths. They're small and can't talk back but then they flutter toward me and I run away.

Hold on, this was the lineup for round 1. Almost thought I am loosing it :p

Users who are viewing this thread