Round 1 - Sky Hawks -vs- Xtremely Xplicit @ Newlands Cricket Stadium, Live today @ 5:45 PM IST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
They are not saying this is about ratings but irregularity in simulator simulating the matches. It was pure luck that both the times Sky Hawks benefited from it.
If XX had won this match but with a similar type of result this would have still lead towards a restart.

Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Did you try other matches with same ratings?

If not, then how can you say that it has been the problems in the ratings.. What if it was just luck and this happened?
Would you like me to show you all the matches we've simulated. Seriously, days like this I understand why @VC the slogger said in the regrets thread he regrets running PCPL. Is it really that questionable for one to want things to be accurate and fair? My taking the blame about the ratings was a personal decision, whenever I take something on whether here or in real life ; I take responsibility for when things do not go according to plan. Regardless if I am at fault or not. I'm not 100% convinced my ratings were far off initially. Matches simulated between IPL teams in limit overs matches had the same irregularities. I didn't rate them ... so you tell me is it the ratings or the simulator?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
The thing is, @The Punisher has tried his best in making this successful and not only that, but he has also tried to make this as realistic as possible. The only reason why he decided to restart the tournament is because the participants, not him, the participants weren't happy with how the simulator was acting. Now that he's been trying to fix what the participants were complaining about, there are people who are complaining about it because it would cost them a point or two. Why should he face all the sh*t from You people?

He restarts it, you complain. He doesn't, you complain.

What could he possibly gain from giving any team a loss or favouring any team?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@The Punisher i don't think anybody is blaming you or anything. Even if someone has, it's just out of frustration. Being frustrated can lead to saying something without thinking too much. I'm really sorry if you're hurt.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@The Punisher just tell me one thing. If you guys were unsured and knew that matches had irregularities. Then why did PCPL management took risk? You know that even in the previous game. The ratings weren't accurate and PCPL management took time to fix and if management had some issues with the simulator why did the management continued with it?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
@The Punisher just tell me one thing. If you guys were unsured and knew that matches had irregularities. Then why did PCPL management took risk? You know that even in the previous game. The ratings weren't accurate and PCPL management took time to fix and if management had some issues with the simulator why did the management continued with it?
Because we thought we had it fixed, but then the simulator threw us a curve ball.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm going to make a big statement here.

On behalf of the Xtremely Xplicit management, I'll give the win to the Sky Hawks but we have a clause, the points may or may not change but the net run rate should remain at 0 for both the sides.

Thank You,
Ali Bubere
President,
Xtremely Xplicit Sports Group.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Because we thought we had it fixed, but then the simulator threw us a curve ball.
So is it our fault? Is it your fault? It was just a match that simulator simmed.

Haven't you seen one sided matches? One sided matches happens in Cricket.

Did we requested the management for a rematch when we lost by 100+ runs from Saints?

If you get a one-sided match will you keep re-simulating until you get a nice close game?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So is it our fault? Is it your fault? It was just a match that simulator simmed.

Did we requested the management for a rematch when we lost by 100+ runs from Saints?

If you get a one-sided match will you keep re-simulating until you get a nice close game?

On behalf of the Xtremely Xplicit management, I'll give the win to the Sky Hawks but we have a clause, the points may or may not change but the net run rate should remain at 0 for both the sides.

Thank You,
Ali Bubere
President,

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys

It was not the only match! :facepalm

It was the first of the many matches.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Thank You,
Ali Bubere
President,
Thanks Ali :)
I accept. (Accepting as a single person. Not on behalf of whole team)
If management agrees.
But PCPL management needs to sure that if in the future we get to see one-sided games. Will the net run-rate be 0? Even though if it is simulated in CricSim?

Edit : The match that we lost by 100+ runs. Was a one-sided game. If our net run-rate was counted as 0 from that match. We would've qualified for the play-offs.

[DOUBLEPOST=1490552975][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was not the only match! :facepalm

It was the first of the many matches.
Link to one-sided matches?

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Thank You,
Ali Bubere
President,
Even though i'm not too keen to compromise on the NRR, i think it's better to end this matter here, before it gets really ugly. I accept as well.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
One advise to PCPL management for all this bullshit by some posters, "Screw Them".

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
One advise to PCPL management for all this bullshit by some posters, "Screw Them".
It's easy to talk from your perspective. I think you should stop provoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread