Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
demvnd.png

Venue: The Grange Cricket Ground (Dusty)​

The Demons have to win and then hope even if The Amigos win their NRR is better than The Amigos.​

Dragons are a tough one. We need the power of the mask to win this one!

:aus: :bat: Umair Nazim
:ind: :wkb: TS Challagolla†
:ind: :bat: Epic Baker
:nzf: :ar: Müller Schwanstegger^
:ned: :ar: Luuk van den Broek^
:aus: :bat: Matthew Coldhill
:eng: :ar: Chris Johnson^
:saf: :bwl: Rudolph Struwig^
:pak: :bwl: AKR Rafay^
:sri: :bwl: Muttiah Muralitharan*^
:ind: :bwl: Pravin Tambe*^

@Prithvi @RAGHU and Hayden have been omitted from the line-up.

7 bowlers, Nine Dragons are in for a treat. It must be tricky to select a side to face this long bowling attack :yes

Have to admit I like the thinking from the Demons here but we will use this to learn from including all the strengths and weakness of all seven just in time for the final.

7 bowlers, Nine Dragons are in for a treat. It must be tricky to select a side to face this long bowling attack :yes

Well it means that you're worse bowlers will probably bowl a few overs, which dilutes your bowling line up :)

Hope we can seal a big Victory!

I'll post the team when I get home, I'm in a TV audience this afternoon so can't do it now

:ind: :bat: BlitzBerg Steel
:nzf: :bat: Michael Ng
:pak: :bat: Misbah-ul-Haq
:eng: :bat: Paul Nugent-Hopkins
:pak: :ar: Waqas Latif
:ind: :wkb: Varun Rustagi
:nor: :ar: Svenke Ulberg :c:
:aus: :bwl: Brad Hogg
:aus: :bwl: Kai Winch
:sco: :bwl: Alexander McKenzie
:ned: :bwl: Rick Adams

I'm pretty sure that we've qualified for the next round (we'd have to be smacked for 400 and bowled out for 1 to get our NNR rate down low enough I'm pretty sure) so I'm trying out a few different things. Keeping the four full bowlers since I think going to three sacrifices something, I'm replacing Shylock with Winch because he did good in the last first class game and I want to try him out for the final (plus I'm pretty sure that @The Author has been whacked around in a load of T20s): and Ng is in for Agger again because I want to try out a new player since we're in the finals if we don't shit ourselves

Users who are viewing this thread