Kumar Vishal Trophy ROUND 2 - The Wild Force vs Bad Boys @ Wild Park

We got off the mark in ODs, brilliant stuff from bowlers. At one point it looked like we were repeating that T20 game :3

The owners owned the bad boys :D

couldn't contribute with the bat, but had a good outing in the field, We need to bat better and hopefully we continue the winning momentum

@RUDI had sent to me this data about the TPCL teams
Ok I get it. It is a misunderstanding/confusion on my part. I thought that Bad Boys and Lannisters are one and the same. Also Wild Force & Amigos/RebelZ

I apologise for the inconveniences caused to the owners of Bad Boys and Wild Force

I would correct this mistake soon.

Was getting choke vibes when 29 balls were left with 3 wickets in hand but what a cracker of an innings played by Ashutosh. Let's hope we keep our form like this throughout the tournament.

That's a rare failure from our openers. Maddy & Parth batted really well. Rudi got out at crucial time, otherwise we could post a big target. Our pacers bowled well. We will comeback strong. Well played Ash @Ashutosh. Congratulations to @Murtaza96, you can start your Wild Pawri Now. :D Real masterclass from Dale Steyn. Stay Green. @Manish.

Disappointing batting performance,but really tricky start with how well manish was bowling.Myself and modi will have to practice running between the wickets :p Thought the bowlers were going to pull off a miracle,but just fell short.
1 win 1 loss not a bad start with 2 road games.

Top-order failed
tension-nahi-lene-ka-apun-hai-na-munna-bhai-mbbs-meme-template.jpeg
Translation - Dump the tension. I'm here.​

Users who are viewing this thread