Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think a fair assumption is that TruBlu aren't terribly organized or have much, if any idea regarding this kinda rabid demand for these titles ...and it's prolly cause they're a small player in a niche gaming area with zero competition. I think BA are in a fairly rough relationship with these guys because they don't have any other option currently. Pure speculation... but the same mistakes from DBC are being made in new ways for RLL3 from my brief glance across the forum pond. As you said, people are just wanting quantifiable, reliable information.

I stand by my regular assertions that we got really damn lucky Ross showed up when he did and played a straight bat from day one regarding DBC... [HASHTAG]#PartlyMyDoing[/HASHTAG]

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
GL Australia live streaming the game....

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Now the game is out, I got my copy home and went for a random online match - here's how the final 25 minutes (on the game clock, playing 5 minute halves) went:

Perhaps I had a bit of practice before hand, but I'm sure @fiction can attest that I'm not exactly good at the game.

And yes, the first game I played on my new PS4 was RLL3...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
You've changed...

...that being said, watched that video and it looks like a really fun game. Great job, for a pretty vague-league guy I'd definitely check it out.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You've changed...

...that being said, watched that video and it looks like a really fun game. Great job, for a pretty vague-league guy I'd definitely check it out.
If you do check it out, you can get the exclusive DLC of one of the two rugby league anecdotes I have, redeemable via PM.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
If you do check it out, you can get the exclusive DLC of one of the two rugby league anecdotes I have, redeemable via PM.

Shoot me a PM with your PSN. we'll have to play a game some time

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
in the absence of anything remotely acceptable from a union point of view, i may have to give this a shufti

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I wouldn't want to discourage you from indirectly giving me money - but perhaps worth waiting a bit to see how Rugby Challenge 3 turns out, it is scheduled for release later this year.

I'd guess from how their FanHub (TruBlu publish both RLL3 and RC3, so that 'FanHub' name is one of the carry overs, it doesn't share any tech with Big Ant) looks that it is an upgraded version of RC2 - not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing from your perspective - I've not played any of the Rugby Challenge games.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just to support BigAnts development crew, I got this game on pc. Totally new to this game and I am liking it. Yet to explore the career mode, for now I am just playing drills and casual matches.

I love those graphics and highlights option in this game.

D

Dutch

Yeah i went off and bought it too! I love sports games and am keen to see if this game can appeal to a non league knower like yours truly....plus I have a hole in my hand!

D

Dutch

adams_rick-000.png[DOUBLEPOST=1444148650][/DOUBLEPOST]Gotta love the presentation and feel to this game.....if DBC 16 gets anywhere like this we are in for a treat!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I've bought it: if anyone wants to try some online stuff with someone that knows nothing about Rugby League then give me a shout on Steam

D

Dutch

I am trying to get a grip on it myself....but will give you a game soon....the depth and presentation
is good....

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I'll add you on Steam when I get out the game :)

My understanding is that the super league had real player names but generic visuals because they'd have to have gone to every single player to get permission because there's no player union - is that right? If so can anyone recommend half decent players that I could download, especially for Salford since that's who I'm going to be playing as... Plus a half decent Scotland team wouldn't go amiss ;)

Users who are viewing this thread