running of computer in blic

apoorv

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can anyone improve running of the batsmen in blic?the cpu runs terribly inthe game which makes it quite borring.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Unfortunatley the BLIC exe file hasn't been mastered yet, so AI modifications can't be done yet.

embi

International Coach
What you can do, though, is use the player editor and change the opposing batsmans run speed. I reckon something like 20 or 30 would be best. Also, change your teams fielding stats to 100.

msamina

Club Cricketer
I checked that when the run speed of a specific player is increased, the fielder's running speed towards the ball seems to increase. I did not try reducing it though.

Last edited:

hussain786

School Cricketer
Is there any other way of changing the CPU Batsmens speed without changing the stats?

hussain786

School Cricketer
for some reason i can't get runouts.....i even changed the stats. i see people here sying they want the batsmen to run faster but i can't even get one batsmen to runout. can someone plzzz help???

embi

International Coach
hussain786 said:
for some reason i can't get runouts.....i even changed the stats. i see people here sying they want the batsmen to run faster but i can't even get one batsmen to runout. can someone plzzz help???

Its a bug in the game. I've only ever run out one batsmen, and that was Brian Lara! lol it was quite close.
Changing the stats kinda works but it takes a bit of tweaking.
I suppose its one of those things you just have to accept with an otherwise fairly good game.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I wouldnt call it a bug, as far as I am aware it isnt possible to runout a cpu batsman in BLIC. Its just not implemented, much like stumpings.

Users who are viewing this thread