SA vs NZ ODI series (Plus Pro 20)

If you look at their teams, they don't have Bond as captain. If Bond can finally fire watch out. I also have MacMillian so just need him to fire and I can close that gap. They also don't have Astle who is due for a big one. ;)
Charl Langeveldt has been expensive this series, hopefully he hits form soon.

ZexyZahid said:
With Gibbs fifty at this moment I think siddharth2002 will lead it now.
He He LOl, Long live Gibbs and Kemp. At least my players are not getting injured. But anything is possible in next two matches. :onpc :D

I forgot to say my 341 points where gained by 8 players (!). Since Kallis, Dippenaar and Oram didn't play in this match. Kallis doesn't make a difference since almost everybody got him, but absence of Dippenaar and Oram do. :mad

I don't have Kallis but have Oram. I would have been served better by selectiing Styris.

I would have been better served getting Styris too. MacMillian isn't doing anything. Captain Bond is having his worse series every too.

Yeah, thanks for that. Won just a bet again.

I think South Africa will win the next match again. But I won't on it now. The matches are way too close.

I have nothing to say.
My performance has gone down drastically.
The last position ...never thought I would reach that level . :crying

I am thinking its time Gibbs and Kemp showed their magic again. They seem like in good form.

Only a good knock of Fleming will help me. Off course also of Styris and Oram.

4th ODI match is called off. :mad No way of being third now.

One game hit out, I like :D With me bearly having 9 players this was probably the best result. Now I just need my guys to fire one last time.

Game 5 of this series will also be canceled due to not enough play.

Users who are viewing this thread