Sam's ExE Patch

groobz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sam your patch looks great!, any chance that you could combine what your doing now with the lineup and runout patch all in one?. keep up the good work mate

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
well....this post here is to warn everyone who are trying to take this thread way out of topic.

"If you know what i mean.............."

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

ronnybedi

School Cricketer
Hey Sam, I'm new here but following this site for a long time now.Only started posting today because of free time.
I just wanted to know that I had seen a file where you had tweaked the fast bowler so that he was swinging the ball a mile at fast speeds. Are you making that patch for the game??? Thanks...

ronnybedi

School Cricketer
wow, now that'll really make bowling interesting man...It was seaming before,but now i guess, we'll have a hell of a bowling experience on green pitches, overcasr weather and hot conditions.wow...greattt

Hey Sam, if you can tell me when the patch's coming out...

I just can't wait mannn...

themuel1

International Coach
it's a patch which will introduce swing to fast bowlers.
look back a few pages for a preview of it.

Page 10 called fastswing.zip

ronnybedi

School Cricketer
yuppo. that's the one attapattu. Look at it and blieve it if you can. I've also started a new thread regarding the same. It will be the best patch file for crick 2004 i think!

atapattu

Club Captain
WOW!!!! man thats koool... It will definetely make bowling soo interesting... and also see the way sam has remove the helmets from batsmen so this means someone now would be able to develop hats or caps for the batsmen... Soo koool

Really waiting for this patch...

Ronny do u know how to change the color of the bowling cursor?

ronnybedi

School Cricketer
Nope, sory ats, bt I don't have any idea, probably in the Gob somewhere...

themuel1

International Coach
Does this mean that every fast bowler can swing the ball the same amount or will it be determined by the stats in player editor?

I say this becuase all fast bowlers have a default at 50 for both out swing and in swing values, so will we have to edit them to get them swinging the ball like in real life. E.g. hoggard has greater out swing and in swing stats than harmison

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I was just back through Andrew Wilson's (EA Community relations guy) answers to C2k4 questions.
"So will fast bowlers actually be able to swing the ball this time?"
Definitely

Reading that thread again I was concerned at how great the game sounded pre-release just like BLIC does. Andrew addressed all our questions, assured us they'd taken on feedback from last time etc and then released Cricket2004...

Users who are viewing this thread