ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well... partly...

Is it BArack Obama's Cricket 14?

obama-meets-brian-lara.jpg

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Look at how many question marks there are. It's Marlon Samuels cricket 14. I'm in dream land. :p

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Awesome Screenshots and awesome method for revealing them....:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I agree. But bare in mind that pic will be from a high spec PC and not a console.

Nevertheless that new ball looked so authentic. Based on the darker shade of red I would say it's a Duke ball as Kookabura should have been a brighter shade of red.

That's not quite how it works. :p You can choose to walk if you've got a thin edge. Then if the umpire gives you out, you have to go.

Damn! Here I was hoping I would throw a fit, assault the umpire with the bat, dig up the pitch and force an abandonment unless umpire takes back his decision :D

Ross, I want this feature in a patch and maybe the comparisons between Cricket and GTA may not be so irrelevant after all!

Last edited:

issue

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Look at my Avatar....No Copy Please i got copyrights from Ross.....:cheers

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Awesomeeeeeeee.

Love how the player models show up in the actual game.

Love the pitch texture although the grass texture could have been better but that might be due to low resolution.

Would have expected to see the slip fielders running in too without standing there but again might be due to an earlier version. The wicketkeeper is coming in to pick up the ball which seems like a nice touch.

The shadows dont look defined as well but its an older wip pic so whatever...

Love how that ball looks. Love the way the non striker is standing there after seeing the batsman getting out. Almost gives the feeling he is disappointed/pissed off. Umpirex looks awesome too and the way he raises his finger...it might sound weird but i dont think any game ever got that pose right before..raising the hand straight up and tilting the head to the side just a little. Great attention to detail. Love that small bag in the back...looks cool.

That is all i have noticed so far....:p

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One more bug.Why is the non striker standing way out of the crease?He is not running for sure.He is stationary.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
One more bug.Why is the non striker standing way out of the crease?He is not running for sure.He is stationary.

Coz he would be backing up and then stops after seeing Biggs unable to keep his wkt intact :)

issue

Associate Captain
All is well in the screen shot.But i Have some questions..

1)If the batsmen is bowled .Why Umpire raises the finger for out.
2)Is the non striker disappointed and walked a bit out of crease or position of runner is out of crease?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
All is well in the screen shot.But i Have some questions..
2)Is the non striker disappointed and walked a bit out of crease or position of runner is out of crease?

Batsmen generally back up when a delivery is bowled so they are in a good position to take a quick run. Non striker's position is exactly where it should be and I'm glad Big Ant took the time to nail down such minor details :thumbs

issue

Associate Captain
Batsmen generally back up when a delivery is bowled so they are in a good position to take a quick run. Non striker's position is exactly where it should be and I'm glad Big Ant took the time to nail down such minor details :thumbs

What about my first question????

issue

Associate Captain
Oh is it...I am still watching the screen shots and forget to go back and read your post...sorry i m doing it now...By the way dont copy my avatar..while i go back to read your post...:noway

Users who are viewing this thread