1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who do you think is a better cricketer?
Shaihd Afridi or Kieron Pollard?

Statistics:

Shahid Afrdi:

ss20100120115541.png

Kieron Pollard

a0bhoy.png

Please dont forget to vote in the poll. :)

Looking at the current form, I guess Pollard, but I might just go for Afridi for his experience. Pollard does not have much experience and has looked promising only at the Domestic Level.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Tough one but Kieron for me, he is more reliable with the bat and isn't a bad bowler either.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even I go with Pollard. Both are similar players but Pollard is much reliable than Afridi.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Shahid Khan Afridi can be 29 for 10 years, KP #2 already looks like 30

any ways, its funny how Pollard getting so much hype after CT. couple of big 6s and he is already the hot ████. i bet half you guys never heard of him until CT

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Pollard, if it were an "aggressive batting" contest. Shahid Afridi = Better all-round pick.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Afridi been playing this game for much longer then Pollard. He played test cricket and actually did well, he is a better bowler these days. Pollard hasn't done anything in ODI cricket in the 13 innings he played in, he is more reliable with the bat in 20/20s.

Afridi at this moment.

King Cricket

International Coach
How can we compare the two? Afridi has played close to 300 ODIs, whereas Pollard has just started his career. We can't compare them in Tests either, as Kieron is yet to play one. Now the only format which remains is T-20. And there, Afridi is a clear winner from all perspectives. But comparing two players, and saying who's the better, only on the basis of their T-20 stats makes the comparison quite preposterous. So..?

Last edited:

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Afridi's a lot better than Pollard. Especially his bowling, which is the real match winner.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Wow, I never knew Pollards ODI average was so high!

chiranjitpathak

School Cricketer
Afridi for sure . He has played over 300 ODI's and Pollard is just starting his career. I think it is no comparision.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
The four people who voted for Pollard honestly, need to get cricketing sense, because they lack it completely, as shown by picking Pollard. Modi and all the owners should also get some sense while at it as well, because they chose him over Afridi as well.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Tough one but Kieron for me, he is more reliable with the bat and isn't a bad bowler either.

Even I go with Pollard. Both are similar players but Pollard is much reliable than Afridi.

Yeah a clearly "reliable" average of 11.5. And better yet he hasnt even scored a 50 :sarcasm

IF you are comparing their ODI and T20 performances as a whole, this shouldnt even be a thread. :facepalm

The only reason I'd pick Pollard over Afridi is when you need a six of the last ball.

BKB1991 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

People have overated Pollard big-time due to a few excellent T20 knocks. Same reason why Pakistanis love Afridi. But over time Afridi has become our best ODI bowler

Users who are viewing this thread