Shane Warne 99

Leroy666999

School Cricketer
Hey everyone, this is my first post. Dunno if I'm in the right spot, but anywho. I've just created all the teams from the Shane Warne/Brian Lara cricket 99 game on don bradman 14 and shared them online. Just getting it out there if anyone wants to know. Cheers

Hi

Can some one explain me what is uni_hirotrac_dark.dds & uni_hirotrac_Light.dds? I got this under team kit sponsor

What was the difference between two?

How I can select this

Please help me!!!!

It's related to the "show inverse" in the uniform kit. If you choose to show sponsorship there will be a light version and a dark version. Set the sponsorship to hiro trac under the teams identity and then choose sponsorship in the uniform and tick or untick show inverse

Hi

Can some one explain me what is uni_hirotrac_dark.dds & uni_hirotrac_Light.dds? I got this under team kit sponsor

What was the difference between two?

How I can select this

Please help me!!!!
If you have the dark.dds/light.dds, then in the kits selection, there is the option called 'show inverse'. 'Tick' it to get the dark.dds file to work and 'Untick' it to get the light.dds file to work. It is concerned with the sponsorship selection.

Users who are viewing this thread