Short bowling Ashes Cricket.

frod02000

School Cricketer
Hey, as you can see I'm new here, but I do have a question about short bowling.

How do you do it so that it is above the waist? when I use the bouncer and short length is always bounces below the waist.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

How do you do it so that it is above the waist? when I use the bouncer and short length is always bounces below the waist.

Always? for every pitch? The soft pitches may make the bouncer not go above waist height (for a medium pace bowler) Fast bowlers should always be above waist height....

is your release point green? have you tried effort ball (holding R2)?

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

I find that cross seam deliveries often get better lift than the bouncer delivery so I'd give that a go if you are struggling to get the bounce and carry that you want

angryangy

ICC Chairman
imo it's worth increasing global pitch bounce a little (and maybe decreasing spinner bounce to compensate). perhaps some pitches are like that, certainly more at lower level than high level, but it's not much fun to play with it. also if you hate the long hops in men's you'll have your mind blown in the women's.

D

Dutch

Alternatively install the upcoming patch! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread