Requests Accepted Sid's Roster For Cricket Revolution - Ver 1.11 Out Now - Request Any Change

Theres an error in Johnson's name (Its probably been corrected but I haven't bothered to read the other page or so) and probably should be classed as a Left Hand - Aggressive batsman instead of a Left Hand - Balanced type of batsman.

Theres an error in Johnson's name (Its probably been corrected but I haven't bothered to read the other page or so) and probably should be classed as a Left Hand - Aggressive batsman instead of a Left Hand - Balanced type of batsman.

Batsman should be of level 7 to be classed as Aggressive or Defensive. You can make changes to that by editing rating points.

Hey guys,

could someone please explain how to install the new patch posted by scion_sid ?. I downloaded the file and completed the installation process but the game still shows funny names. I really cant wait to play CR with proper names :help

Hey guys,

could someone please explain how to install the new patch posted by scion_sid ?. I downloaded the file and completed the installation process but the game still shows funny names. I really cant wait to play CR with proper names :help

Go to your team setup and click DEFAULT.

So do i install the patch in the folder : C/steam/steamapps/common/CR/system/data/game/0 ?....
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\cricket revolution\system\data\game and it worked for me:p

Worked for me also and thanks for the roster sid :) reps for you.

So do i install the patch in the folder : C/steam/steamapps/common/CR/system/data/game/0 ?....

This is default path:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\cricket revolution\system\data\game

Copy from there if you have installed it already.

hey

thank you for the nice patch!

is there a way to use a "hard" space instead of underscores for the names of guys like van der merwe and al hasan?

hey

thank you for the nice patch!

is there a way to use a "hard" space instead of underscores for the names of guys like van der merwe and al hasan?

Hex Editing and I know nothing about it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread