Sky Sports TV Overlay !

Great stuff JK. Going back to the Wagon Wheel: I personally think it would be better if you could put blue bars behind the players' names like in the scorecard. It would give the screen a better balance. Apart from that, bravo!

thanx burma ! :)

and abt your suggestion ; do u mean like this ??

Attachments

• Blue Bars.JPG
    Blue Bars.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 186
jk16_4 said:
thanx burma ! :)

and abt your suggestion ; do u mean like this ??
Yes, but I've made a few notes which I think might help balance the screen perfectly. I hope the picture explains itself. If you can re-size and re-position the blue bars to fit between the 'a' gaps and align the information in the bottom bar with the green lines I think it will be perfect.

Attachments

• JK2.jpg
    JK2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 191
this is the first time i am seeing ur thread and believe me ur overlays are breathtaking..waiting for the release :cool:..

thanx ! :)

burma - i am working on the allignment thing and shud take some time
meanwhile, here is a batting partnership screen for ya :D

post your views !

Attachments

• part.JPG
    part.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 142
jk16_4 said:
thanx ! :)

burma - i am working on the allignment thing and shud take some time
meanwhile, here is a batting partnership screen for ya :D

post your views !
Looks good but I believe the names should be in white and the bars in red. Also, why have you separated the blue bar from the rest of the overlay? I think it looks better when it's all attached.

ok , i realised that the bar would look good if attached but i tried the
white and red thing as you said but i didnt quite like it !

Attachments

• part 1.JPG
    part 1.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
this is the spider ! :)

i had to work for hours on end to get the spider right !

please post ur views.

Attachments

• spidre 1.JPG
    spidre 1.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 95
Im glad you worked for hours. It looks brilliant! If cricket 2005 was workin for me I would probably be the first to download this patch!

thanx kush ! :)

i hope u get a copy of c2k5 soon. i made the spider with blue bars behind the player names.

Tell Me Which is Better ?? Spider WITH Blue Bars or Spider WITHOUT Blue Bars !

Attachments

• spider bars.JPG
    spider bars.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 84
If you decide to have the wagon wheel with the blue bars then the spider should have the blue bars. But if u decide to have the wagon wheel without the blue bars then the spider shouldnt hav the blue bars. Thats my opinion.

kush said:
If you decide to have the wagon wheel with the blue bars then the spider should have the blue bars. But if u decide to have the wagon wheel without the blue bars then the spider shouldnt hav the blue bars. Thats my opinion.

Fully agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread