Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone please help Me, because my backspace key has started malfunctioning.
Can you please elaborate you're problem. Is it the problem with you're keyboard or Pc itself? Do check this video out
[DOUBLEPOST=1457428766][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can anyone please tell me how to speed up my internet
You can't speed up you're Internet without paying a penny more. Switch to better service providers or plans

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Can you please elaborate you're problem. Is it the problem with you're keyboard or Pc itself? Do check this video out
[DOUBLEPOST=1457428766][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can't speed up you're Internet without paying a penny more. Switch to better service providers or plans
Thanks for that, but it's a hardware problem and it's a problem with Mac. And to be more specific, it's the Delete Key.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Well, the problem started while I was watching videos on youtube with my headphones on... Then, when i was going to switch to my speakers using trouble shoot, this appeared :/
3.png

Now i can not switch to neither my speakers, nor my headphones which are plugged accordingly.

Then, I checked on the properties of "computer", and this shows up... Ram/Processor are not available :D
2.png
But when I enter the Computer shortcut, the installed ram and processor are right there...
Untitled.png
Now my question is are these problems related to each other? And how do I fix these? The games that are installed and I have bought are running nice and smooth. But without sounds... lol :p

And here are the things that I have tried doing:
*Turning the WMI services on and off using command prompt... Currently it is on.
*Tried removing the rams and again fitting them to their places...
*Tried uninstalling the sound drivers, and reinstalling them again. The sounds work after doing that but when i again try to trouble shoot, i get booby trapped.
*Browsing through google and youtube for countless hours! :(

Solutions please?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In a mindboggling development, the google websites (google, gmail, youtube etc.) have stopped working for me since morning. They were working fine till yesternight. They do not even work in my phone connected to WiFi of the same internet connection that I have PC attached to. May be it is a problem from ISP but I ain't too sure.

imVkohli

Banned
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
In a mindboggling development, the google websites (google, gmail, youtube etc.) have stopped working for me since morning. They were working fine till yesternight. They do not even work in my phone connected to WiFi of the same internet connection that I have PC attached to. May be it is a problem from ISP but I ain't too sure.

Try using this on your PC (personal computer) :-

DotVPN — Better than VPN.[DOUBLEPOST=1467626450][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way what does it show exactly ? (screenshot)

Users who are viewing this thread