End Game Somewhere in Bombay.. mafia wins! Parth D & Ashutosh.

Town PRs don't fall for this.
Your last night antics has moved you way up on mafia read list with Nilay and Parth as potential partners.

Trying to draw out the PRs so you can target them in night?
I don't think the reward is worth the risk.
Even if everybody claimed and we were successful in finding the false claim we would be able to lynch 1 and then they again went into hiding with easily killing one pr in night
You were just cleared. Appreciate it!

Parth: Town detective
Neptune: Town Jail keeper
RUDI : Vanilla Townie
TV: Vanilla Townie
AK: Vanilla Townie

Let's lynch Manish today!

Jail keeper jail Yash tonight and detective investigate Nilay. Game over!

Ithink someone else voted too.
Post automatically merged:

That was for Rudi.

Manish (2) - RUDI , Nilays
@RUDI given your theory, they both are partners and why do you think Nilay have voted for Manish, too early for sacrifice

Just trust me on Manish please. I had Nilay pinned as town, but cannot see only two mafias with 9 players. Nilay also didn't respond to my "playing well" post.

That was for Rudi.

@RUDI given your theory, they both are partners and why do you think Nilay have voted for Manish, too early for sacrifice
Could be to confuse us, but if nobody claim against Neptune and Parth this is set.
Parth: Town detective
Neptune: Town Jail keeper
RUDI : Vanilla Townie
TV: Vanilla Townie
AK: Vanilla Townie

Just trust me on Manish please. I had Nilay pinned as town, but cannot see only two mafias with 9 players. Nilay also didn't respond to my "playing well" post.
Given you are not cop, why should we trust you on @Manish.

Could be possible it's you, Ashutosh and Parth.

Continuing from the above post, if Neptune is speaking the truth, it means that TV has a vanilla role, or he has a PR but didn’t perform any action in the last night. The mafia probably also targeted him but he was saved by neptune.

If this is true, I’ve got an inkling on who could be scum but I’ll wait a bit before giving their name out.
Jailed players cannot perform their night actions, includes town members
Nicely done @Neptune , who did you jail night 1?
@Till Valhalla , role and actions please. We need not drag this game to death.

Any other town PR's please claim now so we can progress together and throw out the scum.
Ashutosh

:facepalm Are you not following the game? Please don't hinder town from inching ahead in the game with your cautious approach.
Why should we trust you on @Manish. You didn't even jump on him after the role revealing instead did it earlier.

How come both @RUDI & @Till Valhalla suddenly have such good tuning between them
Did you read what we are saying?

Users who are viewing this thread