South African Domestic

Hi guys! Thanks for working around the clock to create all the SA squads/stadiums. Would be really awesome if someone can create the Mangaung Oval (Bloemfontein) at a later stage.

Right I’ve come to the realization that some guys are never gonna do their bit. We only have another 8 players to do for Warriors and 6 for Knights. Then it’s all done ! Let’s just finish it off ! New allocations....

@Gustav

JJ Smuts
Edward Moore (start from scratch -no link)
Shadley van Schalkwyk
Tshepo Ntuli

@Sweppy12

Aya Gqamane
Kelly Smuts
Lesiba Ngoepe
Gionne Koopman - start from scratch

I’ll do

Rudi Second
Jerry Nqolo
Anrich Nortje (start from scratch)
Simon Harmer

@Jerm

Leus du Plooy
Mbulelo Budaza
Patrick Kruger

Are we happy with that?? Let’s polish this off so we can play as all of these teams !

I have shared lions, cobras, dolphins and titans with updates on squads faces skills and lineups. Just waiting on warriors and knights. Great job so far.

Warriors shared. I created the players that were no on disk too. Line ups and squads. If you have better versions of players share them and I will add.[DOUBLEPOST=1513388251][/DOUBLEPOST]Just the knights now

Top man !
Warriors shared. I created the players that were no on disk too. Line ups and squads. If you have better versions of players share them and I will add.[DOUBLEPOST=1513388251][/DOUBLEPOST]Just the knights now
p man

Knights done and dusted. Almost. Just need swanepoel and baartman. If anyone can just do those 2 it will be great.

Swanepoel done. If anyone really wants to do Baartman feel free, but I feel he’s irrelevant with the bowling attack the Knights already have. We did it. Well done to the few that chipped in !

Users who are viewing this thread