South African tv overlay

kodos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have started making a South African Tv overlay but i have several problems. This is my first time at tv patch making and still an amateur at it. As you can see in the picture how can i move the logo to where the circle is??

The picture below should be how it is suppose to look in real life.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 208
You have to edit the rfe file. It can be found in 7ac69a95d810236a72e073135195d310.big > ig_scorebox_pc.rfe

In there you will find a thing called l3aus thats the logo you are looking for. Move the x and y pos. I have made a TV tutorial which should help. You can find it in the Download forum.

If you have other problems post it here.

aussie1st said:
You have to edit the rfe file. It can be found in 7ac69a95d810236a72e073135195d310.big > ig_scorebox_pc.rfe

In there you will find a thing called l3aus thats the logo you are looking for. Move the x and y pos. I have made a TV tutorial which should help. You can find it in the Download forum.

If you have other problems post it here.

yep , thats the one to edit.

btw, i moved the thread to c2k5 downloads !

You can also make the pop up thing longer like it is in real life. You just need to change the width and height or the pop up. You can find its name by opening 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.fsh

Kodos I just want to tell you something (please dont let this put you off)

That is the overlay used by SABC Sports, it is only used when the Proteas have a home series. Supersport actua;;y hold all the other rights, and we see their overlay for all the other SA tours and Domestic matches.

Just a thought, that once you have finished this one you can move onto the Supersport one.

hmm thanks maxkarter i didn't know that because I've never seen South African home or away games. Do you have any supersport pictures? If you do please post it up and does anyone have pictures of the scorecard used by SABC sports?

If you want very very blurred pics that I took from my digi cam, then you know where to ask.

any images will be extremely helpful. Here is an update of what i have done so far.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 1234.JPG
    1234.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 143
here are some of the pics. If you need more I have another two but they are quite similar.

Attachments

• Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture 063.jpg
    Picture 063.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 108
i've had a go with the scorecard and here is how it looks. Thanks for providing the pics:

Attachments

• game score.jpg
    game score.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 111
thanks tassietiger. I have aproblem with the graphic importer. How come when i open a file it doesn't appear?? But when i opened another file the image appears?? I've attached 2 pics to show everyone:

Attachments

• sda.jpg
    sda.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 123s.jpg
    123s.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 73
Don't worry. I figured it out now. My untitled 4 went ovet the boarders. :)

Users who are viewing this thread