Story South Africa's Tour of England

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@WealeyH I've not played much T20 outside of career mode but great to see the AI able to play like in a real T20 situation. So close in that first game...if the next one is as exciting as you're suggesting, I'm looking forward to the highlights being posted.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Is it still on Pro??

Yeah sticking with it to see how it plays out.

This second one was on a dusty pitch and the AI bowled with Spinners at the Death. Was so difficult to hit turning square!![DOUBLEPOST=1496166113][/DOUBLEPOST]2nd T20
Billings in for Hales, can England turn it around?

@Plotinus :facepalm

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

This second one was on a dusty pitch and the AI bowled with Spinners at the Death. Was so difficult to hit turning square!![DOUBLEPOST=1496166113][/DOUBLEPOST]2nd T20

I want to try your settings out later. Pro, Hard, Hard? And Sliders? Default I assume?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Only sliders I have changed are Shot Force to 90 and Max Pace to 75

The rest is as you said!
Have you tried reducing pace spin? I brought mine down to 10 the other day and it felt like I was bowling seamers.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
No? Will give that a go in the test series. However, I thought that only came into action when bowling a cutter.
It does but is so pronounced its like Murali bowling pace. I tuned it down and it seems more realistic. Ended up getting 8 catches through to keeper that game. Haha

Plotinus

Associate Captain

What a game! Great bowling from Rashid (especially getting Duminy) and I thought England had this one until the Morgan LBW. I don't know how you bat with the camera behind the bowler but the highlights packages certainly benefit.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What a game! Great bowling from Rashid (especially getting Duminy) and I thought England had this one until the Morgan LBW. I don't know how you bat with the camera behind the bowler but the highlights packages certainly benefit.

Always have, suppose I'm just used to it.. I genuinely panicked a little. I love the fact I'm losing yet giving it my all. Spinners at the death killed me!

Users who are viewing this thread