Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters
Hahaha .............

Braca pounded Madrid :laugh

6 - 0 :banana2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL! UNLUCKY VAUGHAN!

That's why you're a joke club. That's why Barca are the better team. Unlucky Vaughan.

Also games between the two clubs have produced more goals. Real Madrid do hold the biggest win of 8-2, but that was a long time ago. But I have seen Real Madrid beat Barca 5-0 in the 94-95 season when a certain Luis Enrique also scored for us.

I'm just going by what the commentators said, thats all....

I'm just going by what the commentators said, thats all....

I think what they might have said is that this is the first time any visiting side has scored six at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. Mallorca scored five a few seasons back, and Eto'o was part of that team.

For us it was a case of win or bust, so does not really matter how much we lost by.

I think what they might have said is that this is the first time any visiting side has scored six at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. Mallorca scored five a few seasons back, and Eto'o was part of that team.

For us it was a case of win or bust, so does not really matter how much we lost by.

That doesn't alter the fact that they gave you a right royal stuffing! :D :p

Its a irrelevant fact actually. Manure were stuffed at home by Pool, were they not?

Anyways looks like Espanyol are going to survive afterall. Dont know what happened to Los Che after their recent impressive results. I am sure they'll play well against us, and we'll still beat them, just.

Unbelievable football by Barca. They just showed how great they are. They are not only the best Spanish club but the best football club in the world. And any fool that refuse to accept that Madrid was humiliated and was well and truly rapped is a glory hunter.

6-2 at home is a joke and a bottom 3 kinda result. :D

Phil will tell you that Liverpool outclassed United that day and they deserved to win. Phil would also admit had Liverpool not bottled it at various points in the season and managed to win the league (which they still can) then i'm sure he'd admit that they deserved to win the league.

Anyway just to retort, unlucky Vaughan you and your team are a joke.

And any fool that refuse to accept that Madrid was humiliated and was well and truly rapped is a glory hunter.

Care to explain the logic? Its like saying if the world was square then leaves would be blue in colour.

Anyways, like I said, after they went 3-1 up, we went all out on attack, always risking the opportunity of conceding at the back. Made no sense in playing safe and still losing, because the consequences would be the same.

We did not lose the title on Saturday, we had lost it in the start of the season when we lost 3 out 4 games, and drew the other. Kudos to Ramos and the players to pushing Barca right till the end.

Barca would be winning after having failed to win anything in the past two seasons.

Phil will tell you that Liverpool outclassed United that day and they deserved to win. Phil would also admit had Liverpool not bottled it at various points in the season and managed to win the league (which they still can) then i'm sure he'd admit that they deserved to win the league.

Anyway just to retort, unlucky Vaughan you and your team are a joke.
Aye.

And we didn't concede 6 goals:D.

Christ, even Pique managed to score:D.

Users who are viewing this thread