Sri Lankan players attacked in Pakistan?!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am sure they didn't target any specific player. The footage shows that they were firing aimlessly at the whole team.
wow wow wow where did you get to see footage? can we see it? i wana see it

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
WTF. And still some people say Pakistan is a safe country to tour.

I really hope the Sri Lankan players are fine and RIP to the dead Police Officers.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I was searching this thread to answer how safe it is for vistors to go there,

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...national-teams-not-coming-pakistan-51325.html

But oh well.. After such an incident, I don't think cricketing tour in Pakistan will be considered any more. Human Life is the most valuable. India have taken a wise decision of canceling the tour.

Hope, everyone gets fast recovery :upray It's shocking. :mad

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I am shocked by this news. My mom called from India to tell me about it. Attacking cricketers was one of those things that I thought would potentially happen, but not ever happen.

The World Cup should move out of Asia. It is quite obvious that India and Pakistan have quite a lot to do to prove the safety of internationals here.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
The links on the NDTV website right under this headline is that Sri Lanka were concerned about the safety in Lahore, and were even thinking about moving the Test out...

jordox

International Cricketer
Heh.

Pretty much marks the day of the end of Pakistani cricket in Pakistan. No teams will tour there for years.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
This is the result of the Pakistani government being forced to choose the US as an ally, ideally they would have preferred to stay neutral , but instead they were forced to choose an ally and therefore an enemy.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Dominic Cork won't be returning to Pakistan - Breaking News at Cricinfo
Harsh but true...

This was planned.
LOL nice catch! nice picture

Heh.

Pretty much marks the day of the end of Pakistani cricket in Pakistan. No teams will tour there for years.

dude you have issues...

MacLovin added 7 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

its funny how some mod just had to CLOSE that thread, i dont see any reason why...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...sri-lankas-tour-pakistan-2009-a-49240-15.html

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Umm..Because most probably the Sri Lankan Team will now go home? It's not rocket science.

madmusician

Club Cricketer
Shocking, but not completely unexpected. There's a reason why other nations have not toured Pakistan in the last year or so. Hopefully the Sri Lankan players will return to full health as soon as possible, and hopefully they can get out of Pakistan without further incident.

Users who are viewing this thread