Star Wars

Which is the best Star Wars film

• Total voters

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Inspired by a post in the Family Guy thread in which kev wrongly claimed episode 4 is the best film, wondered wht everyone else thought. im saying Episode 5 - Empire! possible my fave movie of all time!

Highlander999

ICC President
Episode III for me, although I'm not really a massive fan of them tbh. I think they are decent but not brilliant

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
For me Old Trilogy > New Trilogy but still I voted Phantom Menace cos it had innocence about it.

lancashire666

International Coach
you think the phantom menace is the best star wars film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it had jar. jar. *******. binks!!!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Didi not liked 2 and 3 at all. Episode VI was good. I still remember the ending.

Phantom Menace only for Little Luke Skywalker.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
han solo>all!

episode 1 and 2 are rubbish! i hate jar jar binks aswell. the ewooks are just the cutest things i've ever seen! oh look at the little ewooks! :D han solo is just the best character, the darth vader, then boba fett!

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Hmm its tough to choose. When i was a kid i absolutely loved Star Wars.

The only good thing about Ep I,II,III is the visuals and light saber duels (favorite is Obi Wan and Darth Maul) but the acting is pretty poor IMO.

Where as the originals were the opposite (good effects for its time though) but it had an awesome storyline and the best acting you will see. Although i didn't think much of Return of the Jedi.

In the end i voted for Revenge of the Sith juuuuuust over the Empire Strikes Back. Had a good balance.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Gee i cant pick one. I loved the fight scene with darth maul in episode 1 and of course anakin and obi wan in episode 3. But i have probably enjoyed the 5th movie the most. Also maybe the 4th lol:p. There all good.

jordox

International Cricketer
I liked 1 the best - yes, I can ignore the terrible acting :p

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Jar Jar was Star War's biggest mistake. Instead of slowly fading him out as the first few movies progressed, they should of pawned the n00b with a lightsaber and fed him to the Wookies.

Now thats entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread