Stats bug

Mehdi1498221

School Cricketer
I have been playing don bradman cricket 17 for a few days now but my runs and stats in career mode are stuck on a specific number like i have scored more than 7 centuries in odi but stats show my high score is 8 and the number of matches are also stuck on a specific number but the average it shows is 71 and same with the t20 and the test format please help me solve this problem i really get irritated by it

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah same here.
I scored 88* in my first match and then 21 in the next match and it shows my highest score as 21 lol.

MrCricket1991

Club Cricketer
I picked up 20 wickets on career mode as a spinner for my clubb, when I checked the stats overall players WT stats it only read 17.

Buddy any idea how to get this fixed
I am sure BA will get it patched m8 and hopefully add personal stats, I will like everyone else will be disappointed because the stats are so importantt, they make the game more enjoyable and drives you to keep playing, making the game more realistic in my opinion.

Another thing I hope they will add stat updates after playing causal,tour and competition matches.
I wish they stuck to 14 with the stats of all time list with Test,ODI and t20 ect. This makes us the player want to play as our favourite players and team, make them get to the top of the tree on all time wicket takers and run scored in all respected formats.So hopefully this can be implemented please BA, essay over lol

FollowOn

Club Captain
Stats are the heart of a cricket game , hopefully BAS will sort it out in next patch.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Also does anyone know who made the English domestic county sides because their logos are bugged in career mode and some of the logos arents straight

Kirby_Power

School Cricketer
If no one has figured it out yet, the stats only bug out if you finish not out. Unfortunately at the moment if you want your stats to actually count apart from your total runs you have to go out for it to show up. Had to trial and error this myself

Nico4453

School Cricketer
If no one has figured it out yet, the stats only bug out if you finish not out. Unfortunately at the moment if you want your stats to actually count apart from your total runs you have to go out for it to show up. Had to trial and error this myself
Nope still comes out as the wrong stats even when i get out...

Users who are viewing this thread