• Planetcricet Rebels - Roofrom50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barclay's Premier League 07/08 - Hooper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to the January/February Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best!

The stories in the poll are included as they have been the most interesting and active during the last month. Last month skateboarder won with his story "PlanetCricket.net take over". His story has now been added to the hall of fame thread. Therefore his story is ineligible for this month's competition as the winner of last month's.

The stories chosen are there because they were of a high quality and active during the previous months, December and January.

If your story is not in the poll and you would like it to be, please PM either me or another mod of this forum may add you if your story is suitable

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Howzats story because its a great read and hes been posting Uptates reguraly since July/August hes came runner up but deserves to win

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
my story hasnt been very active over the last week or 2, so i doubt i'd get any votes

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Coventry City: The Start of a New Era - Covlad99 gets my vote

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Treva has changed his vote from Steve Moore's story to Covlad's story. Therefore the names will not add up to the numbers of votes

Users who are viewing this thread