Sumo's Downloads

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll include a better Fleming face in the patch...

I'll release it in a day or so, since I only get time to work on it during the weekends...

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Sneak Peek:

I have numbers as reference what my England kit (a better one) is like:

1) 'Cap' number now on the shirt. Though you can't see it to prevent any individualization (real number is 169), it makes the shirt look much mor realistic.

2) An improved 'Vodafone' logo along with newer shirt textures make the overall look of the shirt look much more realistic

3) Notice that the red/white bars meet at a certain location, just like real life. I believe this is the first time it has been put forth in the game (adds tremendous realism to the shirt)

4) Improved logos from the admiral logos on the arm and front, to the vodafone logo on the arm, it just makes playing a better and more fun experience!

And of course, there will me MUCH more that will be aded to this.

Player pictured: Vikram Solanki

Attachments

• eng.jpg
    eng.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 45
H

hbkdude

Hey! Sumo the kits you made are simply gr8 :thumbs: I bought Paint Shop Pro 8.0 on 13th Feb .But when I make kits they get messed up.Could ya plz send me a tutorial of how to make high quality kits in paint shop pro.Please :bow:

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by hbkdude@Feb 15 2004, 11:51 PM
Hey! Sumo the kits you made are simply gr8 :thumbs: I bought Paint Shop Pro 8.0 on 13th Feb .But when I make kits they get messed up.Could ya plz send me a tutorial of how to make high quality kits in paint shop pro.Please :bow:
Are you talking about Cricket 2004 or Cricket 2002?

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
It's finally here, my update pack!

Included:

England update
11 new cyberfaces (Batty, Kirtley, Blackwell, Solanki, Read, Harmison and many more!)
New kit01 with the new textures for better realism and better placed logos
New trousers to match the three stripes on the side of the England shirt; addition of Admiral logo on trousers
Updated kit backs for all players
Updated players stats for all players
Adidas Shoes

New Zealand Update
6 new cyberfaces (Marshall, McCullum, Mason, Papps, Fleming and Tuffey)
A slightly improved kit01 (no overlaping diognal stripes)
Updated data base with all the new players and the very latest stats.
kit backs for all new players
Adidas Shoes

South Africa Update
Correction on Kirsten's shirt back and change of Gibb's shirt number (from 00 to 04)
Trousers have Admiral logo and the parallel yellow/white stripes are better
Improved wicketkeeper's and batsman's gear (matching colours)
Adidas Shoes

Kenya Update
Improved kit01 with new textures for a more realistic look
Addition of Admiral logo on trousers
Adidas Shoes

Zimbabwe update
Updated trousers (better trouser lining and addition of BATA logo)
Adidas Shoes

Bangladesh Update

Holland Update

Cheers everyone! :cheer:

I apologize if I was unable to include any other requests in this pack, as time restrictions have played a major role in the development process. Also, it is possible that I may not be making any more Cricket 2002 updates. But, if there are enough people who pursuade me to continue, I will, as I would like to keep the game alive if anybody is still playing it.

Attachments

• Update_Pack_v2.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 217
M

Maestro

Sumo, Your're amazing. You really are keeping this site alive. Including those other modders who also support this site. Keep up the good work. :thumbs:

D

dishin

Doing a fabulous Sumo. Thanks once again mate. And just in case we'd be of any help to you, let us know.

Keep it going.

N

nik

great work!! could please make a face for bhadari? i don't need commentry i've done that myself. p.s there is a picture of him on cricinfo

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
I know that his face is on cricinfo nik, but considering he hasn't been much of a factor at all on the team and their being so many valueble players on the team, I really didn't see any room for him. But I'll try and eliminate Harbajan for now. You can always restore him using my last update pack.

J

jeromedascorp

hey sumo. do u think u cud just post an update pack with all the new faces, kits and ctms? i just want to get all your updates in order so that i can install it cos i have about 5 different updates for each team and i dunno which is from whom. and i know that u are a pro at c2k2 kits and faces.

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
I'll do my best to ful-fill your request....

Here is a screen shot of the new England kit that I'am trying to work on (it's only half done at the moment)...

Attachments

• Batty.JPG
    Batty.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 39

SumoNYR88

Club Cricketer
Here is a preview of the new Pakistan kit (which is almost ready)....

Attachments

• pak_04_screenshot_copy.jpg
    pak_04_screenshot_copy.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread