Sundeep's Next Generation Stumps

Your favourite stump in this thread

• Total voters
I havent yet made out the difference between your stumps and the others ?????

WHat is that extra 3rd dimension to your stump ????????

Plz let me know .

Sundeep

Could you post the vodafone and Ten sports stumps mate. They are real good.

Also coud you make skysports, pepsi and Nissan stumps.

this is how it looks right? the four parts? or is it five? The first imgae is the BMP image and the other ingame.

Last edited:
can u release the vodafones stumps please mate.

Could you make the SkySports stumps, and also release your red ones(want to use them in the nets.). Take your time, geniuses can not be rushed ;)

gold639 said:
...read the last post of the first page,he has.
I think you should read it again mate, as there is no attatchment. Either its that or I am blind ;) ...

He must've deleted the attachment :p

;),nah just joking,I saw just the pics and I thought he released them.

ronny_kingsley said:
I havent yet made out the difference between your stumps and the others ?????

WHat is that extra 3rd dimension to your stump ????????

Plz let me know .
I mentioned earlier that the stumps that I made are 3D rendered not just 3D.
You can clearly see that variation of light on it.

voldemort said:
this is how it looks right? the four parts? or is it five? The first imgae is the BMP image and the other ingame.
Actually voldemort it is five parts with the fifth part as void. The two partitions on left are actually 3 parts with middle part not used in stumps at all.
Since earlier the stumps were made with linear coloring nobody realized the fact but if you add variation of light to it, you will see that these four parts are actually not sufficient.

I am sorry if I am a bit cryptic here.. but you will know this soon as I will be releasing the tutorials for this too.

ZoraxDoom said:
Could you make the SkySports stumps, and also release your red ones(want to use them in the nets.). Take your time, geniuses can not be rushed ;)
Here are the skysports stumps. I will be releasing the pack tonight.. in case you have more requests let me know asap...

Attachments

• skyscreenshot.jpg
    skyscreenshot.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 137
good work. Include Pepsi, Natwest, Tvs etc if you can in your pack. and have you tried test match versions?

Users who are viewing this thread