Super 8: 15th Match Pakistan v Sri Lanka

Just shows the ridiculously bad quality of our team... only 1 run off an over bowled by Matthews?

What are we gonna do against Murali and Mendis and Malinga.

zMario added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

And Malik is hell bent on defending every ball he gets. Someone remind him this is T20 and not a test match.

Second ball and Malinga has picked up a wicket, Sri Lanka are looking really good.

I'm going to start the Afridi chants :p

zMario added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

And I didn't get him, Younus Khan is in.

Ahh well, atleast he looks good when batting, and you can be assured.

The way Malik was batting, I had no confidence in him surviving, and I guess I was vindicated :)

zMario added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

And Kamrans gone run out now...

Sorry zMario but I can't see Pakistan getting passed the super eights, what do you think?

We don't deserve to, based on our performance vs England.

Whether we do or not is a different story :p

I think what we need is a magical innings by Afridi... thats the only real hope I see. Somebody will need to step up and be a hero.

But nudging Murali and Mendis around for singles is definitely not going to do the job...

Prehaps a win vs NZ and Ireland will get us through? :p

There bowling is really good, it?s just there batting that isn?t up to a good enough standard.

Who are the commentators at the moment? the pair of them are absolutely awful.

One of them is Harsha Bohgle, who was voted the best commentator in the world last year I think. :rolleyes:

Howsie added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Pakistan is making a pretty good fist of this chase, Murali and Mendis haven?t done the damage I thought they would.

The one who gets overly excited is extremely irritating whilst the other one stays quiet for a while then states the obvious.

One of them is Harsha Bohgle, who was voted the best commentator in the world last year I think. :rolleyes:

Howsie added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Pakistan is making a pretty good fist of this chase, Murali and Mendis haven’t done the damage I thought they would.

Bhogle is some awful guy! I wouldn't have said this even a week ago, but after hearing some of his "fantastic" commentaries in the World T-20 meet, I've changed my views. Surely, how can he be the best commentator of this world? That guy is quite a circus material.

Misbah is really frustrating here.Younis is trying to pull off a captain's innings.Hes playing Murali with ease and comfort.But its time these too need to accelerate from now atleast.

Righto. Misbah must accelarate now, this is quite the deciding stage of this match. Why is he being this fuc**** slow?

I slightly feel the pakis are gonna pull off a win here.Its not really a tough task now.

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Misbah gone.Time for Afridi to show some of his batting heroics.

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

haha hes gone.

Users who are viewing this thread