PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Lebanna

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have you got the game on PC : YES
Have you got the game on any console : NO
Are you still keen to play in this tournament : YES
Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you : 28th, honeymoon on the week commencing 21st
Anything else : Would like a deputy manager as can't guarentee constant availability.

mazd

International Cricketer
Have you got the game on PC : Yes
Have you got the game on any console : Yes
Are you still keen to play in this tournament : Yes
Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you : Yes

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Have you got the game on any console : No

Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you : If it starts after 1-2nd next month then I can take charge as the Manager of my club.
Anything else : Nothing else just let me know in case starting after 1-2nd of next month is possible

RIZZYX

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone will to take over Birmingham Bears?

I have lost hope of the PC version of this game on my laptop. Too frustrating to play like this, nothing is coming out right for me from batting to bowling.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Have you got the game on any console : No

Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you : If it starts after 1-2nd next month then I can take charge as the Manager of my club.
Anything else : Nothing else just let me know in case starting after 1-2nd of next month is possible

That would quite easily be possible I'd have thought Virender, if we started in the week commencing the 28th it would allow you the weekend to play your first match (or you could have your break round that week) :yes.

Rizzyx, I assume you've turned down all settings and stuff to minimal to get as smooth a game play as possible? The only thing I can recommend doing is installing a program called razer game booster and run the game with that, however that will only help if your problem is due to lack of resources. Has helped me a couple of times in the past but seems to be a bit hit and miss with what it will work with, would be a shame if you were forced to leave the tournament because of it :(.

RIZZYX

International Coach
Rizzyx, I assume you've turned down all settings and stuff to minimal to get as smooth a game play as possible? The only thing I can recommend doing is installing a program called razer game booster and run the game with that, however that will only help if your problem is due to lack of resources. Has helped me a couple of times in the past but seems to be a bit hit and miss with what it will work with, would be a shame if you were forced to leave the tournament because of it :(.

I have tried that razor booster software, it did not help.

And yes all the settings are at minimum, even have reduced screen resolution.

It would be a shame, I really enjoyed playing with my Birmingham Bears side on PS3 and was looking forward to this, but I fear it will just really spoil it for me.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
That would quite easily be possible I'd have thought Virender, if we started in the week commencing the 28th it would allow you the weekend to play your first match (or you could have your break round that week) :yes.

Okay, thank you.

RIZZYX

International Coach
Sadly I am officially withdrawing from this league due to the compatibility issues DBC has with my laptop.

Please accept my apologies for it coming so late.

I wish the rest of you all the best and will be following this quite closely. Will be supporting Birmingham Bears if someone takes the team.

RIZZYX

International Coach
Let me play in place of Rizzy?
What say

That would be fantastic. :thumbs

Birmingham Bears will have a great chance of bringing home the trophy. I will book the tickets now for the home fixtures at Edgbaston and then walk to the ground from my house when they play. :lol

Last edited:

chaman82

County Cricketer
That would be fantastic. :thumbs

Birmingham Bears will have a great chance of bringing home the trophy. I will book the tickets now for the home fixtures at Edgbaston and then walk to the ground from my house when they play. :lol

Yes waiting for the approvel

ultimates

Club Cricketer
Have you got the game on PC YES
Have you got the game on any console : NO
Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you : 28
Anything else :Next month would be great :yes!

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Yes waiting for the approvel

Sure thing mate! @RIZZYX, would you like to remain as deputy manager so you can play in hopefully the rare cases chaman isn't or is your game literally unplayable? Just a reminder for those that are still missing :

I'm looking to start the tournament most likely in the week commencing 21st or 28th July if that's ok with everyone as that has given everyone who has received the PC version about a month of practice roughly :). If all managers could please follow out this short form it would be much appreciated :

Have you got the game on PC :
Have you got the game on any console :
Are you still keen to play in this tournament :
Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you :
Anything else :

Still to answer :
@AngryPixel

Answered :
@RIZZYX
@mazd
@venkniralac
@Lebanna

Dropped Out :
@kainkareswar (Awaiting @spiderman493 to comment on whether he wants to take over)
@RIZZYX (@chaman82 taking over)

Just a reminder that as of now it would be expected that everyone would just play 1 game weekly for the 9 weeks of the tournament (with 1 break week per team) if that is acceptable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread