Teague vs Holden - El Cl?sico style

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
61139d1251288386-kbcs-killing-graphics-michael-jackson-forever-best-graphics-thread-2008-09-madrid-vs-barca-edit.jpg3

From the directors of 'England vs Australia Ashes 2009' and 'Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N Roll. Oh and some Football' brings you 'Teague vs Holden - El Cl?sico style'. I, Ollie Holden will be taking the role of Manager of Barcelona football club and Jack Teague the goat himself will be taking over as manager of the 'Galaticos' Real Mardid. We will be using ADDM '10 Data Update from sortitoutsi with all the confirmed summer signing up untill the 17th of August. Jack and I both have experience of online games, one of the times Jack played it was posted up here live on planetcricket when Jack demolished Ben Manning in an online game, my experience in online gaming came with some of my friends when we were mucking about in the Championship, I managed to get destroyed as Wolves and they not got relegated close to half way through the season before I was sacked. It's looking good eh?

The rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona is one of the fiercest rivals in football history, if not in all sporting history. Fans galore will pack the Estadio Santiago Bernab?u ('Bernab?u')/Camp Nou ('Nou Camp') to support there favoured sides, if some people don't get there own way violence may erupt in the stadium and back out onto the streets, where after the fiercest rivalry has been contested by the players, it is to be contested by the fans on the streets aswell. This is where Teague's and Holden's rivalry started aswell, two young kids, one a jock the other a nerd(let you decide for youself). The two spend break time after break time fighting it out to be better than each other. One dominated the classroom, the other dominated the sportsfield. From the sand pit in Nursery, to the swings in Year 3, to Common Room in year 8, fights would occur, kicking screaming.

All the screaming from Holden and Teague was drowned out by the 'OHHH's' and 'AHHHHH's' of the crowd, teachers didn't batter an eyelid, some were even involved in the anticipating crowds. Rumour has it two kids became millionares from the fighting as they set up illegal betting agencies on who would win the fight at what break time.

After over 1000 fights at school, no one knew the result by the end, the two went seperate ways to be kings of there new schools. Ten years after the two finished their A levels, they have been handed an exclusive opportunity to manage the two best sides in Spain. It's no longer 'King of the Playground' it's much bigger, it's 'KING OF SPAIN'

Are you ready for blood sweat and tears? We are, Lets go!

-------------------------------------------------
Credits go to;
Ver la television online – TV por internet - TelePepito.com/KBC - for the banner.
Me and Jack - for being such great guys and presenting you this story.
All ADDManager & Depplasman Staff and Community, Koffer, juvenLukas, Slim Shady, [DTK] FiiRE and Chris I. - for making the database we will be utilizing
and you guys who are reading - for being such great readers

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sounds like a good story, hopefully it lasts. :p

I'm tipping Madrid to come out on top, they just have too many quality players imo, and if your using the latest database then you have no chance, Ollie. :sarcasm

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Surprisingly Ollie chose Barca, so I had no choice in taking the star studed squad that is Real Madrid.

Just to let you guys know we shall be doing updates at the end of each month in-game.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Ben and Trev story was amazing and hoping for this to be better than that. I will go Ollie for Barca to win. Madrid do have a star subbed squad but I feel Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Ibra are enough to win them another La Liga.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
at least means I won't be worse than you :sarcasm :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
2225994869_3a9054e959_m.jpg

July 2009

----------

Results
No matches played

----------

Next Five Fixtures
Aug 3: vs Arsenal @ Santiago Bernab?u, Madrid [Friendly]
Aug 13: vs Beijing @ Worker's Stadium, Beijing [Friendly]
Aug 17: vs Valencia @ Mestalla, Valencia [Spanish Super Cup]
Aug 24: vs Valencia @ Santiago Bernab?u, Madrid [Spanish Super Cup]
Sep 3: vs Barcelona @ Santiago Bernab?u, Madrid [League]

----------

Signings

martinjiranek.png

Martin Jiranek
?5.75million
Centre Back

----------

Player Stats
No matches played

----------

Finances
Balance: ?150,286,426
Income: ?16,297,243
Expenditure: ?15,760,922
Transfer Budget: ?14,682,150

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
fc-barcelona.jpeg

July 2009
---------

Results
Barcelona 4-0 Al-Ittihad (KSA)
Darijo Srna (36,45,61)
Xavi (66)

---------
Next Five Fixtures

Bunyodkor (Friendly, 6/8/2009, A)
Shakhtar (Euro Super Cup, 29/8/2009, N)
Real Madrid (Liga BBVA, 3/9/2009, A )
Valencia (Liga BBVA, 13/9/2009, H )
Tenerife (Liga BBVA, 21/9/2009, A)

---------

Signings

images

Darijo Srna - ?10 million, Shaktar

images

Ivan Cordoba - ?13.5 million, Inter Milan

images

Joao Moutinho - ?10 million, Sporting CP

Outgoing Players

images

Yaya Toure - ?12 million, Juventus

Ruben Rochina - 600k, Betis
Sergi Pages - Free, Ejido
Adria Carmona - Free, Numancia

Finances

Balance - ?8.52M
Profit/(Loss) - ?32.9M
Season Budget - ?22.93M
Remaining Budget - ?7.12M

---------
Managers Comments
Well, an interesting start to my managerial career. I'm sure there will be muc more interesting months to come! Currently sitting in Dubai on my pre season tour, what a win in my last game, let me just show you a few lines of notes I wrote down whilst watching my team playing,

'Srna scores on slight debut with a free kick outside the area.
Srna scores second goal,
HATTRICK FOR SRNA ON DEBUT!, WHAT A PLAYER!!'

It's fair to say I got quite excited, I am very happy with the new signing's I have made, feel my strike force is quite weak but my midfield and defence looks solid as a rock. Especially with Messi in my team! I had teams bidding left right and centre on my players. Puyol turned down an offer from Man Utd, for which I thanked the lord all mighty. Iniesta, Xavi, Henry have all had offers made for them but I'm not gonna sell. Bring on August!​

Player of the Month - Darijo Srna

Last edited:

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Srna has got off to a good start however I wouldn't get to carried away with his form as you were only playing some unheard-of club in the middle-east rather than the calibre of teams that you may come across in Spain and the rest of Europe in the Champions League.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Good start for Srna, he is really great in the game. Great to see him score a hatrick on his debut. Some good signing in Cordoba and Joao Moutinho they both are really good players. What formation are you using??

Users who are viewing this thread