[Team Thread] The Spin Wizards - Season 2010

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I recommend you make our VC either Chewie, Viral Shah, or Binnu.
I don't know who out of those three wants to be VC, I assume either Viral Shah or Binnu may, as they have easily been our two most active players (along with you Chez).

CG123 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Since we only have one Batting AR, can you change me from a pure bat to a batting AR???

Harishan

Club Cricketer
Viral and Dhonsingh I'd probably recommend you send Chez a pm with some sort of statement as to why you'd be a good option as VC.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would say make Viral or Callum vc, I don't know whether I'd want to be it. Maybe I can be the vice vice captain, so that when you're away, they're the effective captain and I'm the effective vice captain =D

Bhargav

International Cricketer
I would say make Viral or Callum vc, I don't know whether I'd want to be it. Maybe I can be the vice vice captain, so that when you're away, they're the effective captain and I'm the effective vice captain =D

ya..good idea...mate..

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Well you have changed me to pure bat again :(:crying

Yes, I am afraid you got added to the database as a batsman, so it was too late to change that.

The Spin added 7 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

I recommend you make our VC either Chewie, Viral Shah, or Binnu.
I don't know who out of those three wants to be VC, I assume either Viral Shah or Binnu may, as they have easily been our two most active players (along with you Chez).

CG123 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Since we only have one Batting AR, can you change me from a pure bat to a batting AR???

To be honest, I'd prefer not to if you don't mind. We have quite a lot of people who can bowl and I think the extra pure bats will help, particularly in the FC format.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Expect Binnu All Are Other Pure Bowlers In Our line Ups Are Left Arm Chinaman ,Right Hand Off Spin And Right Arm Leg Spin .No Pure Fast Itself In Our Line Ups :noway

Viral Shah

International Coach
We don't need pure Fast because already there are fast medium in Bowling All rounders and I as Left Fast:)

Viral Shah added 6 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

And now squads are also done in simulator so no changes

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
We don't need pure Fast because already there are fast medium in Bowling All rounders and I as Left Fast:)

Viral Shah added 6 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

And now squads are also done in simulator so no changes
As Your Saying That We Have Some All rounder Who Bowls RFM AND RF In Our Line Up Then What Is The Use Of The Pure Bowlers In Our Line Up ?:doh

Viral Shah

International Coach
You check your Post Properly. It says there is no Fast Pure Bowler. I have not said that there is no use of Pure Bowlers. First Read each and every line and than say what you want.:)

I replied to that answer of Yours.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hi guys, just came online through a internet cafe.
I was surfing somewhere here by means of my mobile, though its difficult to post from that.
How's everything going?
I'm seeing few posts nominating me as VC:D, Thankyou guys:hpraise. Thankyou for trying to see me as VC:).
I'd take the duties with pleasure, if I've been appointed as VC:).

BTW, I'll be back on 30th guys:).
So, prepare well for our Pre season:).

Users who are viewing this thread