Teams you root for

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think StinkyBoHoon has summed up already what I wanted to say so I'll not bother except to add that the sweeping generalisations about Indians and about Brits (and anyone else) need to stop. Not just in this thread but in any thread where it's happening.

It doesn't reflect well upon the people posting them. Either they're doing it because they believe it in which case I'll be handing out racism infractions or they're doing it because they're trying to provoke a reaction in which case I'll be handing out trolling infractions.

It is not making cricket discussion a welcoming place to post at present and it stops now.

RPHKR

National Board President
India
Tamil Nadu - Ranji
Chennai Super Kings
Kiwis
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
England
South Africa
Windies
Australia

I'm interested in Ireland too but don't get time to see their matches.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
That was entertaining.

Bangladesh
Zimbabwe
Other minnows
India
Pakistan
Lanka - New Zealand - West Indies - South Africa - England (all even)
Communists
Nazis
Australia

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
If people wonder why we're arrogant ????? every time we rack up yet another victory on the sporting field, it's because everyone celebrates like they've won a war on the rare occasion any country defies the odds and scrapes a victory over us :yes Love seeing us ranked so lowly on everyone's list :thumbs

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Nothing against the Aussies personally. I've just been scarred enough by seeing them trample over everyone during my childhood that, even if everyone in the XI were my closest friends and the nicest people in the whole world, I will still secretly revel in their failure.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
StinkyBoHoon summed up everything perfectly! No more discussion on this topic should continue. I guess only Mark is infracted, and he deserved it.

BTW coming back on topic, my list would be:
India
Sri Lanka
All other nations except the ones mentioned above and below
Pakistan
Australia
Bangladesh

Riyan

School Cricketer
I like India $ South Africa.My favourite players are Virat Kohli $ Dale Steyn.

Users who are viewing this thread