The FA Cup Thread

Yes I know. But we can call it another trophy they cant win :p

:doh Silly me, UEFA Cup no longer exists anymore, as it's now the Europa League. Either way, Liverpool won't win it.

Woohoo, Chelsea have done the Double! :happy I cannot believe Chelsea hit the post 5 times in the 1st half, Kalou missed a sitter and Lampard scuffed a penalty! And we should have probably score more than 1 goal but in the end, it was enough. Credit to Portsmouth though for giving Chelsea a couple of scares throughout the match. If Boateng scored the penalty, the game would have probably finished differently but as it happened, Chelsea won it. Good luck to Portsmouth and I hope they do well and return to the Premier League as soon as possible. :)

Last edited:
That must have been one of the funniest final matches I've ever seen.

I've decided to sticky this thread as it's a pretty popular cup competition.

Warrington v Exeter City live on the BBC today, always enjoy watching the small teams play especially when they're at home.

I've decided to sticky this thread as it's a pretty popular cup competition.

Warrington v Exeter City live on the BBC today, always enjoy watching the small teams play especially when they're at home.

David manninx, the warrington captain played in my 5-a-side league while he was serving a 10 month ban for match fixing when he was an accrington stanley player.

Some cracking ties to be played in the next round. Here's some that caught my eye:

Dover Athletic v Crystal Palace
AFC Wimbledon v Liverpool
West Brom v Gateshead
Blyth Spartans v Birmingham City
Derby v Southport
Accrington/Yeovil v Manchester United

Emile Heskey to score against his old club for my lot next week in a 1-0 away win, you heard it here first! :yes

We may have lost but what a thrilling game that was to watch! Anyone else see it?

I'm referring to Bolton v Liverpool match by the way...

Bradford City are having a great run here. Liverpool just got to be fancying them selves right now.

Users who are viewing this thread