2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lets AMAYL, Y'all?

Rules:

• Use the @ function to ask a question (anything) directed to any member
  • That member then replies, then asks a question to someone else

Basically pass the parcel, but with the @ function

We'll see how long it takes for someone to break it:

So I'll go first:

@blockerdave What are your favorite movies and do they involve gladiators, bare chested men who wrestle or My Little Pony?

? eh, it works for reddit

@blockerdave may have notifications turned off, someone go tell him to head down under...

so should there be only one chain going on at a time? also there shouldn't be asking back the questioner and killing the chain right.

i do indeed have notifications turned off, except post quotes... by friends only, and thanks. obviously i was just getting too many quotes, mentions etc. and given that 0.00001% of them were complimentary, my psychologist suggested i turn them off. i said "what do you know, you're not a psychiatrist", and he said that's why i'm telling you to turn the stuff off, rather than prescribing you lithium. i said i preferred in bloom, and then he asked me to leave.

in response to the question:
@blockerdave What are your favorite movies and do they involve gladiators, bare chested men who wrestle or My Little Pony?

i actually do like gladiator, it's one of my favourite films which is odd because generally i think russell crowe is a [redacted]. i mean robin hood, that accent? was he constipated or retarded, or both (i.e. northern)? i never got that.
i also like blade runner, which is odd because i don't particularly like sci fi.

but my favourite films of all time are the first two parts of the Godfather. I know it's cliche to moan about the third part, but i'm gonna anyway - it's dire.

my follow up question is to @ChinamanSpin and is in three parts: a)do you agree that The Three Musketeers is the greatest novel of all time? And Twenty Years Later is good but nowhere near as good, and Ten Years After overlong and boring? b) do you think DBC will release before somebody uses their question to ask @BigAntStudios when the release date is, and c)do you think @Ross is still alive?

my follow up question is to @ChinamanSpin and is in three parts:
Gee, thanks blocker...

a)do you agree that The Three Musketeers is the greatest novel of all time?

No, and I refuse to embarrass myself with my choice of the greatest.

And Twenty Years Later is good but nowhere near as good, and Ten Years After overlong and boring?

I believe it's Twenty Years After and Ten Years Later from a quick Google search. Regardless, I haven't read them so couldn't tell you. All I can say is that I was shocked how ahead of his time Dumas was by making Athos out to be a gay, quadriplegic cyborg. It was a plot twist of unreal proportions.

b) do you think DBC will release before somebody uses their question to ask @BigAntStudios when the release date is,
Someone will probably hijack this thread with something like:

i dont car abut tese stupd qestions. wen is release date @BigAntStudios???
I don't think that anyone taking part will actually do it, but saying that it'll probably be the next question just to spite me.

c)do you think @Ross is still alive?
He could have been an 80 year old man approaching the end of a long and fulfilled life as a nuclear physicist, or a young, frustrated graphic novelist who took his own life after failing to break through to the market. In a way, I don't think it matters. All that is for sure, is that @Ross will always live on *whispers* in our souls *whispers. To actually answer your question, I'd say no (I'm going for the graphic novelist).

I really don't have any ideas what to ask or who to ask it too. I'm more of a joke stealer purveyor of observational comedy. However, my question is to @ethybubs and is in three parts (getting deep here):

a) Would you rather be followed by 32 ducks for the rest of your life, or have 4 metre long arms? b) If Mars had earthquakes would they be called Marsquakes? And c) (because I'm boring) What is the greatest book series of all time?

Last edited:
...either that or it dies with a question to @chrisGayle

a) Would you rather be followed by 32 ducks for the rest of your life, or have 4 metre long arms? b) If Mars had earthquakes would they be called Marsquakes? And c) (because I'm boring) What is the greatest book series of all time?

A) 32 ducks because I could: A, give each of them a back story and make friends with them or B, put them into a fighting ring and use knock out rounds until there was one left.

B) Yes, and the same goes for Uranusquakes.

C) Spot the dog.

My question is to @NoLeName, Which do you prefer? 1. the feeling of falling when you're on the edge of sleep, 2. The feeling of thinking there's another step when there isn't 3.Trying to drink after your face has been numbed at the dentist or 4. Picturing @blockerdave in the shower?

My question is to @NoLeName, Which do you prefer? 1. the feeling of falling when you're on the edge of sleep, 2. The feeling of thinking there's another step when there isn't 3.Trying to drink after your face has been numbed at the dentist or 4. Picturing @blockerdave in the shower?

A true honour to be asked a question in the world-famous Great PlanetCricket AMAYL Thread. Let's go through the options here:

1. Rather than sitting up in a sweat, I try to conjure up a dream that I am in fact just skydiving. I always forget the parachute though, so I end up just sitting up in a sweat.
2. I always go one step too far ;)
3. I'm a man. I take pain like a man. None of this numbing shit. In saying that there's few feelings worse than spilling water onto your shirt
4. Is it weird if that very thought turns me on? That is disgusting

Option 4 I mean option 2 I guess.

To fulfil the prophecies, I shall cast my query upon @SnowyCasanova, and it'll come in three parts (because that hasn't been done yet :rolleyes): a) What happens if Pinocchio says 'my nose is going to grow now'? b) If you were a rapper or DJ, what would your stage name be? c) If you could either have yourself and one other person live on while the rest of humanity dies, or kill yourself and that one other person to save the rest of humanity, what would you do? And who would that person be?

a) What happens if Pinocchio says 'my nose is going to grow now'?

Ill answer your question in the form of another question...

What doesn't happen?

b) If you were a rapper or DJ, what would your stage name be?

#Hashtag . If Ke$ha was allowed to use a dollar sign, I'm allowed to use a #. No one would be able to touch my social media/search engine optimisation.

c) If you could either have yourself and one other person live on while the rest of humanity dies, or kill yourself and that one other person to save the rest of humanity, what would you do? And who would that person be?

Ok tough question to answer...and I feel obliged to answer it seriously.

I'd rather kill myself and the other person, otherwise the incest driven re-population would be awful. And my half of the gene pool wouldn't mean for an overly attractive world. Plus I'd be that cool guy that saved the rest of the world. If I had kids by then, they'd be treated like royalty for the rest of their lives.

So now the problem is who is the other person? And considering they have to be the same person that I'd stay alive with in the alternate scenario...they'd have to be female. I would be selfish and choose someone I found attractive, but given I'm killing them off in my chosen scenario, I wouldn't want to have an emotional attachment to them. So that removes any one I know. So I'm thinking attractive celebrity, whose death wouldn't cause too big of an impact on the world, and whose death I wouldn't be too upset about. Someone like Kim Kardashian I guess?

@Fissionmailed

1. What is your least favourite thing about living in Western Sydney?
2. Would you rather have spatulas for hands, or roller skates for feet?
3. How many meat pies could you eat in one sitting?

Users who are viewing this thread