The Indian Warriors 07 Team Thread

Who was the best batsman of Indian Warriors in the previous season?

• Total voters
I think we should have decided upon a dusty pitch then....why normal.

There's no dusty pitch i guess, its excellent, poor or normal :).

And i'll look into the website thingy shortly :) I need a logo first though :p

Okay warriors, its the limit. The bitters are behind us in post count atm, but this time we have been beaten by crusaders :eek: Shock ! :eek: Lets show them we are not any less :)

Kshitiz_Indian said:
There's no dusty pitch i guess, its excellent, poor or normal :).

Okay warriors, its the limit. The bitters are behind us in post count atm, but this time we have been beaten by crusaders :eek: Shock ! :eek: Lets show them we are not any less :)

Crusaders have started their thread a lot earlier than the other teams.

Yeah , well maybe a stupid question, does posting affect anything?

handsome said:
Yeah , well maybe a stupid question, does posting affect anything?

Yes, more posts are signs of an active team! :)

handsome said:
I think we should have decided upon a dusty pitch then....why normal.

As Kshitiz said, there are only three pitches, excellent, normal & poor! Otherwise, the pitch would have always remained dusty, as we are Indians!

Kshitiz_Indian said:

The Bitters have been our traditional rivals in the top number of posts! So, being ahead of them is really good! :)

Great get those keyboards workin guys. Thanks for the info on pitches BTW.
Can't we modify the game itself a bit more? , who are the developers?, is the next version coming?

handsome said:
Great get those keyboards workin guys. Thanks for the info on pitches BTW.
Can't we modify the game itself a bit more? , who are the developers?, is the next version coming?
This Cricsim version is really old & it doesn't seem that a new version will be coming! And editing it is really tough & it will also need the developer's permission!

viral1991 said:
This Cricsim version is really old & it doesn't seem that a new version will be coming! And editing it is really tough & it will also need the developer's permission!
Yeah but has anybody has even tried to contact the developers ar edit for that sake. we do have some good people around here

handsome said:
Yeah but has anybody has even tried to contact the developers ar edit for that sake. we do have some good people around here
Don't remember his e-mail now but do remember some members here e-mailing him but no replies. TBH despite being old, its a fun program and probably better to leave it like that.

siddharth2002 said:
Don't remember his e-mail now but do remember some members here e-mailing him but no replies. TBH despite being old, its a fun program and probably better to leave it like that.
Yeah but there always scope for improvement ;)

Farrukh 30 (58b 5X4 1X6)
c. ammar b. handsome

My maiden wicket Farrukh. Not a great debut.only 23 runs scored but got a vital wicket in the seconed innings.

Hey KK , am i playin as a pure Spinner here?

everything went right for us in the start according to what we planned . Ammar took qucik wickets in the start when partnership started to build then KK took wickets and never allowed them to get on with the momentum . Kshitiz and myself continued our good form in the start of this season too. In the end the bowlers got some important runs as well. Overall great start to the season by us ... now they are virually 28/2 .

EDIT : After 2nd update

Well bowled KK . Now we are in a winning position with just 123 to get . Kshitiz and h123786 gave a good start for us in the 2nd innings .

Last edited:
and even another great day to follow it up man, next update

Users who are viewing this thread