The Indian Warrior's Official Thread

Bala

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Both you guys have performed exceptionally well! Adnan tends to get a bit low on confidence even when reeling in the runs. And Cricket_60 is the best wicket keeper batsman in the whole league now!

Keep it up you two, remember you guys have won me my first match as captain.

viral1991

International Cricketer
Yes, well said, they along with you, are our best batsmen, at the moment with HopaWhitey & Teh Rox, along with m_vaughan being the bowling spearheads!! :)

h123786

Club Cricketer
viral1991 said:
Yes, well said, they along with you, are our best batsmen, at the moment with HopaWhitey & Teh Rox, along with m_vaughan being the bowling spearheads!! :)
well i am a bit confused here who all do they stand for :eek:

Cricket_60

International Coach
Tough match against the bitters next. They have beaten us in the past but out team is looking better then ever :)

viral1991

International Cricketer
I have thought about some neat ideas in the squad rotation & experimentation policy, which will be implemented after tomorrow's match! :)

h123786

Club Cricketer
viral1991 said:
I have thought about some neat ideas in the squad rotation & experimentation policy, which will be implemented after tomorrow's match! :)
thats cool your captaincy is excellent and we have won many crucial matches :clap :clap :clap :happy :happy :happy :happy :cheers i hope it works well time to ht the nets for me :boxing :boxing :boxing

prarara

International Cricketer
Can I join?
Right arm middle order batsmen (3,4,5,6) (very good in defense, but I can slog it out if need be.)
Right arm fast bowler.

G

Gilchrist

Will people ever learn? Sorry dude, but all the teams are full. Wait until the new season.

Last edited by a moderator:

prarara

International Cricketer
Gilchrist said:
Will people ever learn? Sorry dude, but all the teams are full. Wait until the new season.

Oh gee-good golly gawsh! I'm ever so sorry that my idiocy caused you such an infinite amount of exasperation and tension; even though I failed to see the post that said the teams are full, I suppose I should have learned it telepathically.

Thank you! I am greatly indebted to your services!

prarara

International Cricketer
Gilchrist said:
:) :)

Dude, I was just kidding; but seriously, you gotta lighten up on the 'My GOD when will you retarted people, who noone could ever love, learn.' There are those among us who cannot read every single notification and post.

I'll try to join next season.

Users who are viewing this thread