The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ravigoteti said:
some more, may be old...

Two horses
Santa and Banta had just bought two horses.Now the problem was that they could not differenciate between the two horses.So,one day Santa cuts the left ear of his horse, so that it is easy to know that it is his horse.While doing so,an enemy of Santa looks at him.This enemy also cuts the left ear of banta.By doing so santa and banta come in confusion to differenciate. So, next thing santa keeps on cutting his horse's right ear , then his tail , then makes him blind and so on .And the enemy also kept on doing so with banta's horse.At last Santa's horse had no legs left and banta's horse was with one leg only .The enemy also went and cut banta's horse one leg. So, in the morning it was the same sitaution , How to diffrenciate thier horses.So, after thinking and putting lots of effort to thier mind - Santa said - O.K You keep the black one and i will keep the white .

Kele ka Chilka
Santa Singh was walking down the street when he saw a banana peel on the roadside. He exclaimed in disgust."saala!!! aaj phir girna padega!!!! (damn!!! i have to fall again today!!)
i posted these jokes earlier mate :p ravi
but really appreciate ur work nice ones there :cool:

QUICK THINKING!

Santa used to work in a saw-mill. He was in a hospital after he lost his arm in an accident. Banta was visiting him in the hospital.

Banta: "It was really bad that you lost your hand. However thank Wahe Guru that it was your left hand, since you are right handed."

Santa: "It is also because of my quick thinking. Actually it was the right hand which was going to be caught in the machine. Then I realised that I am right handed and so switched hands just in time!" :eek: :D

SARDAR KIDNAPS

There once was a Sardarji who was down on his luck. In order to raise some money he decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. He went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him,"I've kidnapped you."

The Sardarji then wrote a note saying: "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag & put it beneath the mango tree next to the slide on the north side of the city playground". Signed, "A Sardarji".

The Sardarji then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the Sardarji checked, and sure enough a paper bag was sitting beneath the mango tree. The Sardarji opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note saying, "How could you do this to a fellow Sardarji??? :D :D :D :D :D

FOR LUNCH AGAIN!??? :happy

Three Construction workers are working on the 20th floor of a tall building in Bombay. One is a Mallu, the second is a Bengali and the third is a Sardarji. Every day all the three meet in the lunch hall and have their lunch together.

One fine day, the Mallu opened his lunch box and finds idlis in the box. He says "I am fed up of eating these idlis daily. If I find idlis in the box tommorow, i will jump from the 20th floor and die".

Next the Bengali opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and says "If I find fish in my lunch box tommorow, I am going to jump from the 20th floor of this building and die".

Next the Sardarji opens his lunch box and finds Parathas in it and says "If I find parathas in my box tommorow I am also going to jump and die".

The next day the three friends meet for lunch. Mallu opens his lunch box and finds Idlis and promptly jumps from the 20th floor and dies. The Bengali opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and jumps from the 20th floor and dies. Sardarji opens his box and finds parathas and he also jumps from the 20th floor and dies

In the combined funeral held for all the three friends by their colleagues, the Mallu's widow says "I did not know he hated idlis so much. If not I would have packed something else for his lunch".

The Bengali's widow says "I did not know he hated fish so much. If not I would have packed something else for his lunch".
The Sardarji's widow says "I do not understand what went wrong. My husband always prepared his own lunch!".

BUS NO. 123

A Sardar is visiting Mumbai. This is his first time to the city, so he wants to see the Gateway of India. He asks a Hawaldaar (police officer) for directions.

"Excuse me Hawaldaar," the Sardar says, "How do I get to the Gateway of India?"

The Hawaldaar says, "Wait here at this bus stop for the number 123 bus. It'll take you right there."

The Sardar thanks the officer and waits at the bus stop.Three hours later the Hawaldaar comes back to the same area, and sure enough, the Sardar is still waiting at the same bus stop. He gets out off his motorcycle and says, "Excuse me, but to get to the Gateway of India, I said to wait here for the number 123 bus. That was three hours ago i think. Why are you still waiting?"

The Sardar says, "Don't worry, it won't be long now. The 86th bus just went by!"

CROSSING THE TRACKS

A Sardar is at the railway station. He asks one of the railway attendants "When will the Rajdhani Express go from here?". And the man replies 12.30.

"When will Punjab Express go from here"?
Man Replies 10.30.

"When will Deccan Queen go from here"?
Man Replies 12.30.

Thus the sardar goes on asking for all the trains. ow the man gets fed up and asks whether he wants to go to Punjab by train or not. Sardar replies, "NO. I only wanted to cross the tracks!"

SANTA VS. KASPAROV

Santa Singh is flying from Moscow to Delhi. To his surprise, sitting right beside him is Gary Kasporov, the world Chess Champion. Santa has always been in awe of Chess players, and immediately starts up a conversation with Gary about the Nuances of the Game etc. Gary says "How would You like to Play me for $ 500 US"?

Santa: "But you're too good".

Gary: "I'll play left handed".

Santa cant resist the bet and accepts. Kasparov, check Mates our Sardar in 8 Moves. Santa is still scratching his head, as he leaves the airplane. Upon Reaching Amritsar, Santa tells Banta about the game he had with Kasparov.

Banta: You're an absolute fool Santa !!!

Santa: Why?

Banta: You idiot, Gary Kasparov IS a lefty, no wonder he beat you left handed :D

FEEL THE HEAT

Santa, Banta and Ghanta Singh were lost in adesert. They were driving around in a Jeep when it broke down. Because they had nothing else they decided to each take a piece of the Jeep as they continued their journey. Santa Singh took the radiator, Banta Singh took the seat, and Ghanta took the door.

After walking for a while the Banta asked Santa, "I'm confused, why did you bring the radiator?"
Santa responded, "If I get thirsty, I can drink the fluid."
Santa then asked the Banta, "Why did you bring the seat?"
Banta replied, "If I get tired, I am not going to sit on the sand. I can sit on this comfortable seat."
Finally, both asked the Ghanta Singh why he had chosen the door.
Ghanta quickly responded to the question with a smile, "Well, when I shall feel the need to get some breeze in this heat all I have to do is roll down the window." :D :D :D

pal

International Coach
Banta Singh was in court charged with parking his car in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defence. "They should not put up such misleading notices,"said Banta Singh." It said , "FINE FOR PARKING HERE."

-------------------

A peasant came to the office of The Hindustan Times to place an advertisement announcing his father's death. "The rate is Rs. 360 per single col. cm," the clerk told him. "Main to lut jaoonga - I 'll be ruined," exclaimed the peasant. "My father was 182 cms tall.

-----------------------

Letter
Letter from mother to son Santa Singh. Pyare Puttar, Vahe Guru. I am writing this letter slow, because I know you can't read fast. We do not live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen 20 miles from your home, so we moved. I wont be able to send you the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the numbers with them for their next house, so they would not have to change their address. This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I am not sure it works too well. Last week I put 3 shirts, pulled the chain and haven't seen them since then. The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained 3 days, and the second time for 4 days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket. We got another bill from the funeral home. It said if we don't make the last payment on grandma's funeral, he will come up again. Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting grass at the cemetery . Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it's a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle. Your uncle Jatinder fell in a whisky vat. Some men tried pulling him out, but he fought them off and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days. There is not much more news this time. Nothing much has happened. LoveMom. P.S. I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.

-----------------------

Elizabeth Taylor once boarded a plane. Everybody around greeted her. Since the plane was crowded she had difficulty in finding a seat. She saw our Sardar Balwinder Singh who was sitting next to a vacant seat.She went up to him and introduced herself saying in her cool sexy voice, "Hi, I am Elizabeth Taylor... Liz to you." Balwinder was bewildered but immediately responded, "Hi I am Balwinder .. Balls to you."

---------------------

Sardarji ( to doctor ) : Doctor, I have a problem.
Doctor : What's your problem?
Sardarji : I keep forgetting things.
Doctor : Since when do you have this problem?
Sardarji : What problem?

-------------------------

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Banta Singh was in court charged with parking his car in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defence. "They should not put up such misleading notices,"said Banta Singh." It said , "FINE FOR PARKING HERE."

LOL Pal that was really funny

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
thanx cheaterr & pal for ur contribution they are really funny :D :D :D Nice
thanx borncricketer & ravi for ur reply :p

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Here Are Some More Jokes !!!

Fishing

Santa was walking through Rose Garden in Chandigarh and was astonished to see an old man, fishing rod in hand, fishing over a beautiful bed of red roses.
"Tsk Tsk!" said Santa to himself. "What a sad sight. That poor old man is fishing over a bed of flowers. I'll see if I can help."

So he walked up to the old man and asked, "What are you doing, my friend?"
"Fishing, sir."
"Fishing, well how would you like to come have a drink with me?"

The old man stood put his rod away and followed the kind stranger to the corner bar. He ordered a large glass of Scotch, snacks and a fine cigar.
Santa felt good about helping the old man, and he asked, "Tell me, old friend, how many did you catch today?"

The old fellow took a long drag on the cigar, blew a careful smoke ring and replied, "You are the fourth today, sir!"

Pathan And The Ship

Once a cruise ship carrying people from all the nations was going on a around the world' tour when it got grounded. The ship became slow and finally came to a grinding halt.

Captain of the ship called an emergency meeting and told the passengers, "Friends, we are in trouble because of God's being angry with us. We need to give sacrifice and I need three people to sacrifice their life so that rest of us can be saved."

All of them moved towards the Deck where a japanese came forward and shouted "Long live japan" and jumped into the sea.

Then a Israeli jew stepped forward said "Hellulaja" and dived into the sea.

After that no one came forward for few seconds while people stared at each other and suddenly out of nowhere a Pathan came forward near the railing and chanted,

"Allah-u-Akbar"

And Kicked the Person standing next to him in the sea... :D

Laloo`s Threat

A major traffic jam was preventing people from moving forward.
A motorist shouted out wanting to know what was happening.
A guy from the front replied, "Well at the traffic crossing Laloo Yadav is sprawled across the road.
He is refusing to move from there!"
"But why?"
"He has lost the elections and will now surely be convicted for corruption and will have to pay lakhs of Rupess as fines!
He is threatening to douse himself with kerosene and set himself on fire if people didn`t contribute with money to help him pay the fine!"
"So how much has been collected so far?"
"Six litres!"

Software Engineer Husband

Husband - hey dear, I am logged in.

Wife - would you like to have some snacks?
Husband - hard disk full.

Wife - have you brought the saree.
Husband - Bad command or file name.

Wife - but I told you about it in morning
Husband - erroneous syntax, abort, retry, cancel.

Wife - hey Lord !forget it where's your salary.
Husband - file in use, read only, try after some time.

Wife - at least give me your credit card,i can do some shopping.
Husband - sharing violation, access denied.

Wife - i made a mistake in marrying you.
Husband - data type mismatch.

Wife - you are useless.
Husband - by default.

Wife - who was there with you in the car this morning?
Husband - system unstable press ctrl, alt, del to
Reboot.

Wife - what is the relation between you & your
Receptionist?
Husband - the only user with write permission.

Wife - what is my value in your life?
Husband - unknown virus detected.

Wife - do you love me or your computer?
Husband - Too many parameters.

Wife - i will go to my dad?s house.
Husband - program performed illegal operation, it will
Close.

Wife - I will leave you forever.
Husband - close all programs and log out for another User.

Wife - it is worthless talking to you.
Husband - shut down the computer.

Wife - I am going
Husband - Its now safe to turn off your computer

World War III

George W. Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn`t that Bush and Powell sitting over there?"
The barman says, "Yep, that`s them."
So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"
Bush says, "We`re planning World War III".
And the guy says, "Really? What`s going to happen?"
Bush says, "Well, we`re going to kill 140 million Iraqis and one intelligent blonde.
The guy exclaimed, "Intelligent blonde!! Why kill a blonde?"
Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, smart as*s?! I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis!"

The Movie Gavaskar

When Gavaskar finds out that there has been released, a movie, in Australia called "Gavaskar", he is very happy. He plans to

watch it and gets a ticket for Australia at once. With great difficulty he manages to get a ticket and very happily he goes to see

the movie. But when he comes out of the cinema he is very angry!

He goes straight to the director of the movie and says, "What do you mean by this? You named your movie `Gavaskar`, but didn?t

show anything about me in it!".

The director of the movie laughs and says, "So now you understand the problem? You people too made a movie called `Border`,

but did you show anything about Allan Border in it?"

Air India

Sardar Ji calls Air India.
"How long does it take to fly to Amritsar?"
"Just a sec," says the rep.
Thank you." says the Sardar ji and hangs up... :D :D

Photocopy

What does Sardarji do after taking photocopies?
He compares it with the original for spelling mistakes

Sardarji In Tension

Sardarji went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain.
"I would like to buy this small TV," he told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," he replied.
He hurried home removed his turban and changed his hair style, and returned
to tell the salesman
"I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," Salesman replied.
"Damn, he recognised me," he thought.
He went for a complete disguise this time, haircut, new hair colour,
new outfit, big sunglasses, waited a few days, saw the salesman again.
"I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Sardars," he replied.
Frustrated, he exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a Sardar?"
"Because that's a microwave," he replied.... :D :D :D :D :D '

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
borncricketer said:
lolzz very funny again mate...keep it up
thanx buddy :cheers plz rate this thread ( so more people will come than more contributions will be available :happy )

EATING

A man walks into the doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his
nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear.'Whats the matter with me?' he asks the doctor,The doctor replies 'Youre not eating properly.

SONG ON 11 SEP(IN LOCAL LANGUAGE)

Main Niklaa Aeroplane Le Ke....

Raste Mein New York Pe...

Ik Mod Aaya .....

Main Trade Tower Tod Aaya...

Rab Jaane Kab Guzraa.... New York..........

Kab Pentagon AAya..

Main Uthey Aeroplane Fod aaya.......

DOCTORS ADVICE

The doctor told Sardarji that if he ran eight kilometres a day for 300 days, he would loose 34 kilos. At the end of 300 days, Sardarji called the doctor to report he had lost the weight, but he had a problem.
"What's the problem?" asked the doctor.
"I'm 2400 kms from home."

20 RUPEES

Once a Sardarji was travelling on a train. He felt sleepy so he gave the guy sitting opposite him on the train 20 rupees to wake him up when the station arrived. This guy was a barber, and he felt that for 20 Rupees, the Sardarji deserved more service. So, when the Sardarji fell asleep, the barber quietly shaved off his beard. When the station arrived, the Sardarji was woken up, and he went home. Reaching home, he went to wash his face, and suddenly screamed when he saw the mirror.
Said his wife " What's the matter?"
Replied he "The cheat on the train has taken my 20 rupees and woken up someone else

MISSING

Having lost his donkey a Sardarji, got down to his knees and started thanking God. A passerby saw him and asked, "Your donkey is missing; what are you thanking God for?" The Sardarji replied "I am thanking Him for seeing to it that I wasn't riding the donkey at that time, otherwise I would have been missing too."

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
borncricketer said:
nice jokes again
thanx buddy for ur compliment :cheers (i m keeping this thread alive just because of ur replies Buddy)

Here Are Some More

SARDARJI

A Sardar was walking along, when he looked up to observe a bird flying overhead. Suddenly, the bird drops a load when it was directly over him.
The Sardar says, "It is good that cows don't fly"

TECHNOLOGY

A Sardar is in a bar and his cellular phone rings, so he picks it up and says "Hello, how did you know I was here?"

WHAT A SHOT

It's the end of the day at a Cricket Tournament in Sharjah & India as usual has lost yet another game to Pakistan....
At that very moment Mohammad Azharuddin gets a call from his wife. She says, "Darling, have you bought all the gifts that I had asked you to get for me?" He replies, "Well, I'd really like to, but the crowd outside is waiting to beat me up, so I can`t leave my hotel room."

His wife replies, "That's no problem, Honey. Just dress yourself as a lady. You should have no problem leaving the hotel." Azhar does just that and goes shopping around. No one recognizes him anywhere until he reaches the last shop. That's when he hears a cheery, "Hi Azhar Bhai, it's nice to see you here!"

Totally shocked,He turns around to see a lady in a burkha. "How the heck did you know that it was me?"
The lady replies, "Don't worry yaar. It's me, Ganguly.....:D :D

SIGN

TEACHER: Why are you late?
STUDENT: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign???
STUDENT: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

TABLES

TEACHER: Cindy, why are you doing your maths sums on the floor?
CINDY: You told me to do it without using tables !....

WATER FORMULA

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water? SARAH: "HIJKLMNO"!! TEACHER: What are you talking about? SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

AMERICA DISCOVERED

TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.
Jackson: Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS: Jackson!!!!

REPORT CARD

SILVIA: Dad,can you write in the dark? FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
SYLVIA: Your name on this report card....

TEACHER & STUDENT

TEACHER: Willy, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago...!!!
WILLY: Me !!!!

COINCIDENCE

Teacher: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
Puppy: "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the Same day same time...

Last edited:

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Nice jokes.

The Sep 11 joke was disgusting. Poor taste.

Users who are viewing this thread