The LBW/Bowled Video/Discussion Thread

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post those magic, yet rare moments when you get a lbw or bowled decision on hard, offline only.

Pace men preferred but not essential.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL !! nice vid..though the AI took the term "playing down the wrong line"
too seriously....:facepalm

Is that a fast bowler? I know it's a slow-mo but that's a pretty promiment loop of the ball. Plus, what the hell is with the shot?

Someone has to say it. I have never even seen something that TERRIBLE happen on Cricket 07!

Is that a fast bowler? I know it's a slow-mo but that's a pretty promiment loop of the ball. Plus, what the hell is with the shot?

It was a full speed delivery, its just i captured the slow part of the replay as its the clearest.

It was a max swing in-swinger, however there was very strong wind blowing the opposite direction. (how i got Ponting bowled first ball off a wide in-swinger i think)

Also, i had been bowling a fair few deliveries in the off stump line for 5 overs before doing that.

Someone has to say it. I have never even seen something that TERRIBLE happen on Cricket 07!

Man, bowling on cricket 07 is terrible, and boring. Really, there is no comparison on bowling terms.

well all i got atm is this amazing monty lbw from the demo days :) hit him right in the 'groin area':happy

doesnt look like much,but was awesome in motion,this is all i could get at that moment :crying

Attachments

• ashes2.jpg
    ashes2.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 149
well all i got atm is this amazing monty lbw from the demo days :) hit him right in the 'groin area':happy

doesnt look like much,but was awesome in motion,this is all i could get at that moment :crying

Don't worry, I'm glad you enjoyed hitting his 'Groin area'. Bodes well for future development.

I nearly fell off my chair, especially as a few balls before i had Ponting out first ball bowled off broad. Clipped the top of off stump.

You should've posted that one as well, sounds like a classic fast bowler's dismissal.

No picture but about half an hour ago I got Johnson LBW with Anderson, ball coming back in and hitting him in front as he tried to play a defensive stroke. Hawkeye showed it would have gone on to hit offstump. Only LBW that I've got in that way in a week or so of playing though.

Users who are viewing this thread