The mafia championship

I'll put forth my name to participate. As I was inactive for a week due to no access to internet, I'm fully back with 100% working network. And I'm also posting actively for the past couple of days. If not the main representative, I can be selected as the backup player.

Thanks. :)

Damn good players out there. All the best :thumbs

Can we vote to choose the player representing us ? Or how is a particular player selected ?

Can we vote to choose the player representing us ? Or how is a particular player selected ?
User said that the staff will be deciding our representative amongst the interested players.

For the future - shall the game mod score every player out of 10 for every game for technique and time spent combined with a %ge of games played multiplier as a ranking system for this next year?

It seems to me, ideally the best way to pick this is to have our best mafia player, and a ranking system might help...

For the future - shall the game mod score every player out of 10 for every game for technique and time spent combined with a %ge of games played multiplier as a ranking system for this next year?

It seems to me, ideally the best way to pick this is to have our best mafia player, and a ranking system might help...
Good idea. But the mod must be genuine in scoring the players.

Good idea. But the mod must be genuine in scoring the players.

Yea - it would have to be well thought out to quantify things like games played, technique and strategy, amount of time played etc. Mod votes I think are more likely to be better than using the game itself but I'm sure it could be done...

Representative needs to be able to read 500 posts in a 24-hour period during the early stages of a game
:eek: Boy, that requires a lot of time and dedication.

Last edited:
Yup that is why I posted the link here. I think we have enough candidates and might put up a poll. Also, I don't see anyone else who can be in the list apart from Simon maybe. He seems busy though so I will close it here.

Users who are viewing this thread