The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

████, I'm going to lose by a point. :facepalm Why did I have to choose this match to be the fail with the bat. We only got one batting point as we lost out last 5 wickets for like 10 runs. So we'll come third, one point behind Relaxmore since we both have bots to play in our last match so we will both get maximum points and MYRH will be so far ahead that even a draw against the other human side in our league will probably mean they progress. This will be the points after this match provided MYRH declare and manage to win, which they should.

MYRH - 156 points
Relaxmore - 148 points
Hedger's XI - 147 points
Puntroad Sloggers - 110 points

I didn't want to promote but I wanted second place.

fearsome tweak, should have won comfortably but Clist decided to score 44 runs from 104 balls to leave us 20 runs short of their total of 247.

Our bowling:

Fieldhouse 0/64 (10)
Iftikhar 0/59 (10)
Gilroy 2/39 (10)
Rowe 0/36 (10)
Clayden 2/48 (10)

Batting:

Bittner 55 (68)
Clist 44 (104)
Nock+ 45 (50)
Gatting* 57* (62)
Euell 23* (18)

I don't have a cup game today :(. Stupid random draw putting me against a Div 2 side. Now he is playing against someone whose highest player rating is 18k.

Yogesh Lama has been called up to his National U19 Squad. This will mean that he is not available for selection for any games when an international match is ongoing.

First ever U19 :D

Good figures and against a human side as well :p

Gilroy 6-6-0-5

5 wickets for no runs off 6 overs :D And Roff took 3/0 off 0.5 overs as well, haha.

Gilroy only took 3/24 in the second innings though.

Grady Gilroy is now only 2 games away from 100 OD matches so will play his 200th match in the Cup, and only needs another 12 wickets for 200 career OD wickets with 188 wickets @ 11.68. His FC record is also superb with 295 wickets @ 8.53 in 56 matches.

Just pulled off an excellent OD victory against teamsmash. Restricted them to only 234/2 from their 50 overs on a hard and fast pitch, Gilroy taking 2/49 while Rowe bowled very economically with 0/34. Iftikhar was the only bowler to go at more than 5 rpo, with 0/57.

Fell to 2/41 pretty early on but Bittner and the skipper, Gatting never looked back, Bittner scoring 113* off 127 balls while Gatting hammered 103 not out off only 93 balls to win it for us comfortably, by 8 wickets and nearly 7 overs remaining.

Reporters Summary:

teamsmash Hedgers XI
Top Order: strong quality
Middle Order: quality superb
Lower Order: woeful abysmal
Seam Bowling: strong quality
Spin Bowling: useless masterful
Fielding: feeble mediocre

So pretty similar batting, but my bowling was a fair bit better to restrict them to only 230 odd.

aashishmania Eleven Ducks
Top Order: miraculous quality
Middle Order: quality superb
Lower Order: abysmal feeble
Seam Bowling: exceptional remarkable
Spin Bowling: sensational exceptional
Fielding: feeble mediocre

I won that :D

Granted it was a BT20 and I won by 4 wickets with a ball to spare...but still :D

Well don't give a ████ about BT20 and lost all my 3 games, while have won all other games this season.

In FC, I've won both my matches with maximum points while we've won our 3 opening One Day matches although have won of our toughest opposition yet next week since we are similar, me just above him in the World Rankings, while the other unbeaten team should take out first spot with a fairly higher World Ranking than the rest of the league.

And still going in the Cup but will probably lose this week. Really no point in the Cup apart from extra gate receipts, unlike FTP where you actually get paid prize money for getting knocked out in all rounds after round 1, unlike Battrick which only has prize money for the winner and runner up.

Interesting just went up to 291 on batstats and that is without my spinner I just sold. 9th in Aus, 23rd in the world.

Great batting effort.

End of Over 50: 288-2, runrate=5.76
Africa 10-0-60-1
Bittner* 120 (138 balls)
Gatting 76 (52 balls)

Last Wicket: Nock b. Croft 0 (FOW: 173/2)

Gayer made 88 as well.

The match is in the balance atm though.

End of Over 33: 178-2, runrate=5.39, reqrunrate=6.53 (288-2)
Rowe 10-0-47-0
Bartlett* 83 (90 balls)
Jennings 28 (35 balls)

Last Wicket: Nickson st. Nock b. Gilroy 49 (FOW: 109/2)

Just got given a team. What should I do first :D

Expand your ground, spend all your cash, buy an international player, train 10 players on one net each.

:spy

Users who are viewing this thread