Record Those which port forwarding is on.....

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello guyz those Which port forwarding is on and perfect working like when they host .download dedicate server (Cricket Revolution - A Multiplayer PC Cricket Game) after download lunched.and run game the u will see ur own dedicate server ..u make ur own country dedicate server..which show just 20 or 60 ms..like last time mine friend which can host installl dedicate server and we play in dedicate server pak dedicate server ping was 20ms and game like playing with own computer...with ur own dedicate server other also can use it.like Allahwahid Lunched server ..if want to play with any other person i can use Allahwahid server...so brother those which can host download dedicate server make ur own server and enjoy with low pings....:happy

Assalamoalaikum

Brother i have downloaded dedicated server and i run it and i go to join a game and see dedicated server pings 4 to 20ms. Then i join it and i cant invite any person hide invite option and i can host. but i cant invite friends from the servers. and tell me how to play with dedicated servers plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. tell me...
Thanks for cooperation.

Assalamoalaikum

Brother i have downloaded dedicated server and i run it and i go to join a game and see dedicated server pings 4 to 20ms. Then i join it and i cant invite any person hide invite option and i can host. but i cant invite friends from the servers. and tell me how to play with dedicated servers plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. tell me...
Thanks for cooperation.

W Alikum Aslam ,bhi i left game many Month Ago.so i little bit forget.when u lunched ur dedicate server don't close it then run game in loby u can see ur own dedicate server..but 1st when u lunched remain server name.then go to lobby and see left side there is invite option click it write friend name but not working then tell ur friend that come to lobby and join...but remember if ur port is on then u must host.mean if ur on and other off other should not host.
that's the way when i was playing cr now i leave it caz i cant host and other live out side of country.but if u sucess then game play like u palying with comp no laggy both side ping both remain same....best of luck brother :)

Users who are viewing this thread