TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

I think the big patch will drop with the start of Roland Garros nextgen week. If the Big 3 IS there it will be a massive nice advertise.

The game needs to be improved but it's better and better patch after patch.
Gameplay hasn't really made any dramatic improvements, most people hate the adrenaline thing they added in. They really need to focus more on gameplay, awkward movements and more fluid animations before all the cosmetic stuff.

Gameplay hasn't really made any dramatic improvements, most people hate the adrenaline thing they added in. They really need to focus more on gameplay, awkward movements and more fluid animations before all the cosmetic stuff.
They are focused on gameplay. Ross, the Big Ants ceo, has already said than adrenaline was a test and wasn't be in the game anymore.
Let see the new patch with career mode, the heart of the game for me.

They are focused on gameplay. Ross, the Big Ants ceo, has already said than adrenaline was a test and wasn't be in the game anymore.
Let see the new patch with career mode, the heart of the game for me.
I find it difficult to trust much of what Ross says after all the broken promises over the years.

They can say anything, but actions speak louder than words.

I find it difficult to trust much of what Ross says after all the broken promises over the years.

They can say anything, but actions speak louder than words.
Agree 100%. I won't believe a word of what Ross says, to much has been said previously that they have not delivered on.

New cession on TieBreak
Monica Seles and Lindsay Davenport were created by the community, insane! With some signatur moves!

Nick Kyrgios Vs Jannick Sinner Toronto Expert Difficulty

Alexander Zverev Vs Carlos Alcaraz Beijing Expert Difficulty

Monica Seles Vs Lindsay Davenport Madrid Expert Difficulty

Maria Sharapova Vs Steffi Graf Toronto Expert Difficulty

This game has the potential to be better than Topspin 2k25 , Or may be it's just me who has played Topspin 2k25 to death and really can't get the timing right, Tennis is not about timing all the time , positioning and correct shot selection is equally important as timing but topspin is just all about timing and bumping the power stats to max. Even serve and volley game in TS2k25 is broken and ineffective online.

They have a lot of work to do. Still the most playing tiebreak at once is a paltry 33 on steam(and its only available on steam) which was on day one compared to 2k25 which was 3964 which actually in and of itself is not that great either. NBA2k 24 30000+ .For me tiebreak needs to give the option of one button hitting to make it more accessible.I have both but NHL 24 on the x-cloud is capturing my attention at the moment.

One hundred hours on TieBreak!

I really enjoy playing it

My last videos

Coco Gauff Vs Naomi Osaka Torino Expert difficulty

Casper Ruud Vs Daniil Medvedev Roma Expert difficulty

Stan Wawrinka Vs Andy Murray Monte Carlo Expert difficulty

Elena Rybakina Vs Emma Raducanu Qatar Expert difficulty

According to the roadmap, there will be a new release by Friday with the career mode as well as other features. I'm hoping they will stick to that.

According to the roadmap, there will be a new release by Friday with the career mode as well as other features. I'm hoping they will stick to that.
Yes there is a french event from Nacon. A new trailer with the patch 5 should dropped this week. Maybe today with the night cession of Djokovic in the french open.

Not a good sign that they avoided showing gameplay for the most part and still shows awkward movement and animations at the end of trailer with Djokovic etc

The trailer have been maid on a old version because Early Access 5 is really good.
Big Ant have made a big big step on the right direction

- Better AI
- Better animation
-Nice career mode
-Nice roster
-You can play on the net now
-More punchy rallys

So much better than a mouth ago

Start of career mode with Rune

Start of a career with Sabalenka

Create your player

More videos of the Early Acces 5