To what degree were you impressed by what you saw in the play session?

To what degree were you impressed by what you saw in the play session?

• Very impressed

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • Impressed

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Somewhat impressed

Votes: 42 19.7%
  • On the fence

Votes: 27 12.7%
  • Not impressed

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Martyn

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read there wasn't, but if there was a call for it they may add it in a patch. I think it would be a good option to have.

Ross said that if there is so much complaint about it AFTER THE GAME IS RELEASED(and not on opinions of people based on watching online videos ) they will release a patch for it.

EDIT:look below for more info :)

Last edited:
^^Comet will be there in all levels. Believe ross said it will be the circle around the ball that will disappear at higher difficulty.

^^Comet will be there in all levels. Believe ross said it will be the circle around the ball that will disappear at higher difficulty.
Correct. On the easier difficulties, the colour of the circle around the ball is a tell on the length of the ball (short, good, full) and the circle lights up white during the perfect timing zone.

On the hardest difficulty, you get no circle around the ball, but the trail is still there. Again, you do not notice it - it just helps you see the ball and focus you on it.

Is this the AI difficulty or is there a separate 'controls' difficulty? I've heard about things being layered through the difficulties several times in the past, but I'd imagine a lot of people would want to play without things like that enabled, but still against suitable AI.

Last edited:
TBH the video I saw doesn't reflect "TV Presentation" as said by BA. but then maybe I'm wrong...

I see there's a reply after every shot ?
The camera doesn't follow the ball / fielder ?

This game reminds me of Hitman Absolution .... high expectations but no such output in the end....

Don't flame me [fans]

Last edited:
TBH the video I saw doesn't reflect "TV Presentation" as said by BA. but then maybe I'm wrong...

This game reminds me of Hitman Absolution .... high expectations but no such output in the end....

Don't flame me [fans]

How can anyone criticize the game even before playing it.?

Play the game then judge it you moron

i liked the videos and the overall feel...

only thing i hate is the red/white trail the ball has..

bowling actions are very nice..

but in the spin bowling video, the ball takes a lot of time to reach the batsman
does that change with level of difficulty..

waiting for the release now..

but in the spin bowling video, the ball takes a lot of time to reach the batsman

The spin bowling looked very loopy because it was user controlled and the user had not got used to the controls, there are other videos of spin where the ai is bowling and it looks very realistic.

Like freddie said, that was due to matt not knowing how to bowl spin. He was just moving the sticks around making it too loopy.

The spin bowling looked very loopy because it was user controlled and the user had not got used to the controls, there are other videos of spin where the ai is bowling and it looks very realistic.

ah ok..fair enough..
cool..any idea how many difficulty levels are in the game..

I see you changed quite impressed to somewhat impressed. There goes my vote...

Lots of posts here amount to - "I refuse to buy the game because I hate things that I can turn off!"

Users who are viewing this thread