Trev's Australian Domestic Roster 2007/08

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am in the process of making an up to date Australian Domestic roster, with all the players in the squads of this season. With the teams being 20 man squads, only the main 20 from the season will be chosen, so not many rookies. There are roughly about 20 odd players being made and obviously that means I am replacing 20 old players.

Here are the squad lists:

New South Wales
A Bird
SM Katich
A O'Brien
NW Bracken
SR Clark
MJ Clarke
BJ Haddin
PA Jaques
SCG MacGill
DJ Thornely
M Nicholson
E Cowan
G Mail
MA Cameron
CJ Simmons
GM Lambert
D Smith
N Hauritz
DE Bollinger (Replaces Zulfiqar Ahmed)
PJ Forrester (Replaces R Nijman)

Queensland
JP Maher
C Hartley
A Bichel
A Nye
C Philipson
JR Hopes
MS Kasprowicz
M Love
C Simpson
A Noffke
SR Watson
C Perren
A Symonds
ML Hayden
M Johnson
RA Broad (Replaces Z Sukari)
MJ Buchanan (Replaces T Yohannan)
GJ Sullivan (Replaces Z Ali)
SA Brant (Replaces Z Amin)
LA Carseldine (Replaces Z Hussain)

South Australia
D Lehmann
D Cullen
S Deitz
J Smith
N Adcock
R Harris
JN Gillespie
M Cleary
P Rofe
M Cosgrove
SW Tait
G Manou
T Plant
C Ferguson
B Cameron
CB Bailey
M Elliott
CJ Borgas (Replaces W Wisneski)
DT Christian (Replaces W Hinkel)
DJ Harris (Replaces below W Grove)

Tasmania
RT Ponting
S Clinfeleffer
M Dighton
M Di Venuto
A Griffith
B Geeves
D Dawson
D Marsh
G Bailey
L Butterworth
D Wright
TR Birt
T Paine
C Duval
J Krejza
DJ Anderson
XJ Doherty
BW Hilfenhaus (Replaces below T Maraj)
BG Drew (Replaces below T Peters)
MA Divin (Replaces V Grandia)

Victoria
D Hussey
S Harwood
BJ Hodge
N Jewell
M Lewis
A McDonald
CL White
A Wise
A Crosthwaite
B McGain
AC Blizzard (Replaces SHT Kandamby)
GJ Denton (Replaces S Swanepoel)
M Klinger (Replaces S Prindiville)
CJ McKay (Replaces S Noles)
LR Mash (Replaces S Massiah)
DP Nannes (Replaces S Meuleman)
RJ Quiney (Replaces S Jayantha)
MS Wade (Replaces S Gokke)

Western Australia
AC Gilchrist
JL Langer
D Wates
R Campbell
L Ronchi
S Marsh
A Voges
M North
C Rogers
S Magoffin
GB Hogg
MEK Hussey
B Edmondson
BR Dorey
SM Ervine
M Inness
A Heal
T Kelly
DC Bandy (Replaces S Kremerskothe)
WS Gillies (Replaces S Benn)

Green = Done
Red = Not Done

Last edited:
Great stuff Treva :hpraise i was really waiting for this one :happy

Wow! Awesome stuff! This is exactly what I have wanted, just I dont have cricket 05 on the PC! :(

But good stuff anyway.

lol I had my hopes up when I read that becuase I thought you said 'it was exactly what I wanted' not 'it would've been exactly what I wanted.' Hope that it is usefull to at least a few people :)

That is excellent work mate. Any chance you could do one for the English Domestic Scene as it might be useful for my story next season?

Thanks

Yes, English domestic would be my first choice. But I chose the Australia because of there being only 6 teams. 18 teams is a hell of a lot of work, as I have found out trying to do it for cricket 2004. I may give it a go when the season lists are finalised for next season. Maybe someone helping me out and sharing the load would also be better than having to do everything myself.

Hey Treva wuld u b able to do an AUS Domestic one for Cricket 04?

Yes, English domestic would be my first choice. But I chose the Australia because of there being only 6 teams. 18 teams is a hell of a lot of work, as I have found out trying to do it for cricket 2004. I may give it a go when the season lists are finalised for next season. Maybe someone helping me out and sharing the load would also be better than having to do everything myself.

I'm happy to help you once as you said the lists are finalised. if you just send me a PM we can discuss in more detail

Roster update not working

I extracted the file and replaced it. But when I am trying to play the game is crashing with some error message

Hmmm. Did you make a new folder with the same name and put it in there? Also did you save it to the right place, in My Documents > EA Sports > EA Sports Cricket 2005?

error message

Yes I did extract it to c/my documents/ea sports/cricket2005 but while running the game I get message " Error in loading async ...... "

hmm never seen that error before.

So you definitely made a new folder for it with the same name as the roster file and placed the roster file in there?

When exactly does the error occur?

error

The error occurs just after the toss and when players are about to enter the feild

Are you sure it is the roster file? Have you downloaded anything else recently that may be causing the error?

Users who are viewing this thread