Tutsi's A.I Patch Version : 3.0 Complete Edition

Originally posted by The_gas
well tutsi the run out bug prevented me from completing my one day game but as far as i can see not much that needs changing! If possible to change the following would be nice! Alot less fielding mistakes, my fielders gave away 7 4's in the 30 overs that i played all by missing a ball going straight to them. small bowling cursor for one day games. Cpu to bowl less yorkers in one day mode, and pitch more deliveries up.

Those are my views ill understand if some cant be changed, FishBowlMan may have some more stuff to add

1. well there is no way i can change fielder's missfields.

2. if i make a smaller cursor it result in more wide and byes and a lot of off-stump yorkers.

I uninstalled your patch Tutsi & put in Ravi's version 9 - the low bounce dismissal on a wet pitch was just as common. I was able to bowl teams out for under 20 on a wet pitch, due to exaggerated spin, low bounce & the complete inability of the CPU batsmen to read the spin/bounce.

I wonder if anyone else can achieve this with an off-spin bowler uisng either of the patches - wet pitch, hot & overcast.

I suppose the only way to get round it is to use the save game tweaker to avoid using wet pitches - shame as it was great dismissing my fist batsman with a lovely off spin delivery that jagged back wildly & caught him out LBW - trouble was it got too easy when the 10th batsman fell for it, with 8 on the board :-)

Hi having searched through this forum i have indeed found a few references to this issue - apologies for my dumb questions!!!!

Originally posted by graemejw
I uninstalled your patch Tutsi & put in Ravi's version 9 - the low bounce dismissal on a wet pitch was just as common. I was able to bowl teams out for under 20 on a wet pitch, due to exaggerated spin, low bounce & the complete inability of the CPU batsmen to read the spin/bounce.

I wonder if anyone else can achieve this with an off-spin bowler uisng either of the patches - wet pitch, hot & overcast.

I suppose the only way to get round it is to use the save game tweaker to avoid using wet pitches - shame as it was great dismissing my fist batsman with a lovely off spin delivery that jagged back wildly & caught him out LBW - trouble was it got too easy when the 10th batsman fell for it, with 8 on the board :-)

you found the same thing with radaga's patch also coz most of the most of the values in his patch are similar to what they are in my patch. no offence to radaga but i think he's understand.

i think this thing has been fixed in my next update which i'm going to release soon.

so....you can play with it and tell me afterwards.

hey tutsi , in your patch CPU batting is aggresive or defending, because i see CPU playing strokes towards mid on/off in 10/20 overs match.

hey ...i installed the tutsi ver 3 patch...now i need some help

I cant figure out whether the patch is installed since there are no changes in the bolowing and batting.

i playes a test in hard mode and made 250 runs in 37 overs almost 6 per over the shots were also very simple to hit and i just lost 2 wikets both my mistake.

the pitch conditions are normal and whether hot. also the outfiled is the same.

the bowling is also as normal ...with no seam movement on wet pitches etc.

please help

will i get to load my old saves created in the earlier profile after i make the new profile?

is there any way to check if the patch is installed like somethin which is obvious and will be noticable after its installation?

hi guys....well after a lot of testing with different setting....i've found that the LOW bounce which we get when bowling a short pitch ball at 0 speed with a spinner is another BUG :( in the game. we cannot change its settings.

so i guess we just have to avoid bowling short pitch balls with no speed.

cheers.

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
hi guys....well after a lot of testing with different setting....i've found that the LOW bounce which we get when bowling a short pitch ball at 0 speed with a spinner is another BUG :( in the game. we cannot change its settings.

so i guess we just have to avoid bowling short pitch balls with no speed.

cheers.

the more i use your 3.0 patch the more i like it! Great for one dayers as there are more boundaries which is more like real one day cricket on hard pitches. Its just in tests that there are to many 4's

Users who are viewing this thread