UI Team Logo Pack

suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
UI Team Logo Pack Release

Please note that these logos are only for the user interface part of the game (Menu's, Scorecards, etc.) At some later stage I'm hoping to release a pack that tackles the in game logos (on Jersey's, hats, helmets etc.) as well. I have done a few of these already mainly all the T20 teams but I'm waiting to do more before releasing this. The benefits of using these logos are that they provide greater detail and clarity than the ones created via the in game editor.

Link to Logos: http://www.filedropper.com/clublogos

Instructions:

1) You must have @Wouldubeinta 's Blobset creator Tool for these to work. Please see the thread on the main DBC17 Forum titled "DBC17 Blobset Creator" the link to his the tool is in his opening post. Please download and install the tool before proceeding to step 2.
2) Extract the attached file I have provided to the following directory C:\xxx\DBC17Mods\ui\club_logos\ (xxx is where you have saved @Wouldubeinta 's blobset creator tool). Also to clarify the file I have attached will extract three folders called "hud_player", "large_mirrored" & "small". As Long as these three folders are extracted to the path above then all should be fine.
3) Then run the dbc17_blobset_creator application. When you go into the game next you should have all the team logos below showing in the UI !

Please note that I have managed to do all logos EXCEPT for the Pakistan domestic league. I really struggled to find logos for these teams and also did not have enough knowledge about this league to know which in game teams corresponds to which real life teams. In future I may update this but would need help from someone who knows this or could point me in the right direction. Please see preview below of what the logos look like in game.

International Teams

oHQUz9y.png

Australian Domestic Teams & BBL Teams

HNXvPjh.png

Bangladesh Teams

SM6MIDA.png

Caribbean Premier League Teams

LNTVMXt.png

English County Teams

5PfaMgF.png

India Domestic Teams

Nw0WfBs.png

IPL Teams

EtY9dSC.png

New Zealand Teams

qnBJoaW.png

Pakistan Super League Teams

izYFcRL.png

South African Teams

RQC3z47.png

Sri Lankan Teams

5LFhBrZ.png

West Indies Domestic Teams

NzsDYT8.png

Zimbabwe Teams

mJuQPb8.png

Last edited:
B

Bigby Wolf

UI Team Logo Pack Release

Please note that these logos are only for the user interface part of the game (Menu's, Scorecards, etc.) At some later stage I'm hoping to release a pack that tackles the in game logos (on Jersey's, hats, helmets etc.) as well. I have done a few of these already mainly all the T20 teams but I'm waiting to do more before releasing this. The benefits of using these logos are that they provide greater detail and clarity than the ones created via the in game editor.

Link to Logos: http://www.filedropper.com/clublogos

Instructions:

1) You must have @Wouldubeinta 's Blobset creator Tool for these to work. Please see the thread on the main DBC17 Forum titled "DBC17 Blobset Creator" the link to his the tool is in his opening post. Please download and install the tool before proceeding to step 2.
2) Extract the attached file I have provided to the following directory C:\xxx\DBC17Mods\ui\club_logos\ (xxx is where you have saved @Wouldubeinta 's blobset creator tool). Also to clarify the file I have attached will extract three folders called "hud_player", "large_mirrored" & "small". As Long as these three folders are extracted to the path above then all should be fine.
3) Then run the dbc17_blobset_creator application. When you go into the game next you should have all the team logos below showing in the UI !

Please note that I have managed to do all logos EXCEPT for the Pakistan domestic league. I really struggled to find logos for these teams and also did not have enough knowledge about this league to know which in game teams corresponds to which real life teams. In future I may update this but would need help from someone who knows this or could point me in the right direction. Please see preview below of what the logos look like in game.

International Teams

oHQUz9y.png

Australian Domestic Teams & BBL Teams

HNXvPjh.png

Bangladesh Teams

SM6MIDA.png

Caribbean Premier League Teams

LNTVMXt.png

English County Teams

5PfaMgF.png

India Domestic Teams

Nw0WfBs.png

IPL Teams

EtY9dSC.png

New Zealand Teams

qnBJoaW.png

Pakistan Super League Teams

izYFcRL.png

South African Teams

RQC3z47.png

Sri Lankan Teams

5LFhBrZ.png

West Indies Domestic Teams

NzsDYT8.png

Zimbabwe Teams

mJuQPb8.png
Fantastic work! Initially i also intended to do some logos but was busy off late anyways the team logos would be great as well as the extra(downloaded via academy) logos can then be deleted to avoid the full database for the pc users.

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Someone please make Stumps Mods ??
Unfortunately there is little incentive to do this as you cannot choose your stumps even when playing a created game. The game seems to assign stumps at random as far as I can tell unless you can dictate which stumps are part of which ground.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unfortunately there is little incentive to do this as you cannot choose your stumps even when playing a created game. The game seems to assign stumps at random as far as I can tell unless you can dictate which stumps are part of which ground.
We can do one thing bro: Suppose we are playing royal London odi series,so we will replace dds image of all stumps files like pace-col odi.dds,big ant odi,compact col odi .dds etc with royal London stump mod dds image.Means for all stumps files there will be same dds image.As a result it will show same wicket sponsors irrespective of stadium in game.And once the particular series is over we can replace those files with other stump mods.

Users who are viewing this thread