unresponsive

Guy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
grrr, i really want to get this, i used to play icc all the time and was really happy to see a new one, id be happy to pay for it, however i thought id download the trial and it just doesnt work properly, its ridiculously unresponsive, i have to hold my mouse over the things on the menu for 5 or 10 seconds before they go orange and i can click, and then when it gets to the team selection i just cant make any changes, it seems to lose one click before i can make the next if you know what i mean, it just seems jerky and slow to an extent that makes it unplayable really.

anybody know why this could be? its certainly not my computer not being good enough, thats no problem, i've got directX, i cant think of anything else.

:crying

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
Sometimes things can take a little longer to load if you have an older PC. Perhaps just give it time and wait a little bit before escaping the game?

Guy

School Cricketer
right, i've managed to find the answer to this if anyone else has the problem, go to your desktop, right click, go on settings, and then advanced, click troubleshoot, and turn 'graphics hardware acceleration' down to none, runs as smooth as a baby's bottom :cheers

langerrox

International Coach
good find guy, i had that problem before now it runs perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread