Until New Year !!!!!!!!!!

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Online Cricket Games Owned
7 days away from year 2006, whats ur awaited plan to do in this year until 31st dec 2005 (11.59 PM).

my plan is to break the record for any arcade game on planetcricket site or set a record in hard mode in cricket 2005 game.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Im going to a new years party on New Years eve. I don't know what i'll do...i'd probably play some tennis....

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Well.........Gettin together with my family and friends probably gonna do somethin really COOL!!

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
This time of the year I generally try to do as little as possible so that i'm fresh for the new year. Tomorrow being Christmas Day, I plan to just enjoy it with my family. Then enjoy some cricket lol. But on New Years Eve, im going to a party, so a bit of a change in routine for me.

vibs89

School Cricketer
Going to Parties with my friends in the 31st. From Next week I'm going for nite parties only.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I'll study hard for my model exams which would start on Jan 3rd 2006.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
bharat said:
I'll study hard for my model exams which would start on Jan 3rd 2006.
That'd be a pain, having distractions like end of year celebrations around exam time, wouldn't it?

y2j826

As i said, i broked an arcade game record (Classic Donkey Kong) in planetcricket site and then after that i also post the highest number of scores by an individual in cricket 2005 games with adam gilchrist 237 Not Out using The Spin realstic patch, check this out :-

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17018

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
tassietiger said:
That'd be a pain, having distractions like end of year celebrations around exam time, wouldn't it?

ya..but what to do.Studies comes first.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've got a big year coming up and I'm looking forward to it! Not just for me, but for happenings around the world! Take a look at my calendar!

January
I return to school after the Winter break. I have to choose which lessons to take in September, as I will be going into Year 10! I will also be sent the latest video of 'The Cricket Project' to add to the website!

February
The half-term break from school is here again! One week without lessons. That's a good enough month for me!

March
The England cricket team take on India on their second Winter tour. A fierce contest between two great teams under a tremendous atmosphere is expected! Back home, the clocks change forward by one hour! It's goodbye to the dark nights- light at 7:00pm!

April
Join up with Swardeston Cricket Club's U15 team for training in preparation for the new season!

May
The new Wembley stadium opens for the FA Cup final. 90,000 fans in the state-of-the-art of sports arena. I go on holiday to my grandmother's caravan. Also, England take on Sri Lanka at home!

June
I'm going to France for two days. My ideal holiday and the first time I've been to a different country apart from Spain! I also have to sit my important SAT exams at school.

July
The first few matches of the new cricket season and England take on Pakistan! The Summer break is here too!

August
My fourteenth birthday and also the height of the summer.

September
I return to school to enter the new world of GCSE. Lessons like the Performing Arts are replaced by lessons like Media, etcetera.

October
The end of the summer. The clocks change back by one hour and Autumn is upon us.

November
Winter begins and England enter Australia for the 3 Mobile Ashes test series!

December
Another year over and the year 2007 is upon us. This month is a possible release for 'The Cricket Project' and Christmas is also here (again!).

So quite a busy twelve months for me and the world!

y2j826

SkateBoarder said:
I've got a big year coming up and I'm looking forward to it! Not just for me, but for happenings around the world! Take a look at my calendar!

January
I return to school after the Winter break. I have to choose which lessons to take in September, as I will be going into Year 10! I will also be sent the latest video of 'The Cricket Project' to add to the website!

February
The half-term break from school is here again! One week without lessons. That's a good enough month for me!

March
The England cricket team take on India on their second Winter tour. A fierce contest between two great teams under a tremendous atmosphere is expected! Back home, the clocks change forward by one hour! It's goodbye to the dark nights- light at 7:00pm!

April
Join up with Swardeston Cricket Club's U15 team for training in preparation for the new season!

May
The new Wembley stadium opens for the FA Cup final. 90,000 fans in the state-of-the-art of sports arena. I go on holiday to my grandmother's caravan. Also, England take on Sri Lanka at home!

June
I'm going to France for two days. My ideal holiday and the first time I've been to a different country apart from Spain! I also have to sit my important SAT exams at school.

July
The first few matches of the new cricket season and England take on Pakistan! The Summer break is here too!

August
My fourteenth birthday and also the height of the summer.

September
I return to school to enter the new world of GCSE. Lessons like the Performing Arts are replaced by lessons like Media, etcetera.

October
The end of the summer. The clocks change back by one hour and Autumn is upon us.

November
Winter begins and England enter Australia for the 3 Mobile Ashes test series!

December
Another year over and the year 2007 is upon us. This month is a possible release for 'The Cricket Project' and Christmas is also here (again!).

So quite a busy twelve months for me and the world!

quite interesting schedule for whole year next year, but its post of 5 days for this year not the next one.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
well i dont have a the whole 2006 planned out as skateboarder has but all i know is that for new years eve i am going to party with my family n friends

Users who are viewing this thread