Updated roster??

Zorax on the players youve missed

NZ
J.Franklin

AUS
D.Thornley and co are in the Aus domestic update roster patch (seperate there are three new players O'Brien and Krejza).

Also Bangla
Abdul Razzaq and N Hussain

ZIM
H.Masakadza, and a few others G.Ewing, AG.Cremer, B.Taylor etc, also theirs a few changes with the minnows ie, Canada has a few new ones as does Kenya.

They are all there.........Zim ones in the original game......I believe Franklin is there too............

atapattu said:
Please include Rangana Herath and Ian Daniels from Sri Lanka
All righty. You should check the Player Editor Thread in the downloads section. There is a completely updated roster there. Check and see if they are there first.
Couldn't find Daniel's stats. This is Rangana Herath's .data file. Just import using Player Editor 2(the latest version).

Attachments

• Rangana Herath.zip
    296 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:
ZoraxDoom said:
All righty. You should check the Player Editor Thread in the downloads section. There is a completely updated roster there. Check and see if they are there first.
Couldn't find Daniel's stats. This is Rangana Herath's .data file. Just import using Player Editor 2(the latest version).
Hey ZoraxDoom, I will be updating the player editor once again, so for the time being can you use version 2.0 for importing and exporting players.

Masakadza wasnt originally in the game and has only been added with some other roster updates (also people still spell his name wrong there is not "t").
upon searching yours he didnt pop up. Also missing
J.Wilson from NZ
Mohammed Khalil, Mohammed Asif and Rao Iftikhar (PAK),
J.Franklin (double-checked not in your latest update), and
AG Cremer (ZIM).

See thats the thing with rosters, some people have already done these players - rosters suck because they are time consuming and boring as hell, and once your done you have to update the other players because a new series is on, records broken etc.

Also just a correction M.Islam Rana (BAN) that was in your recent update is Manjural Islam (already in the game)

Last edited:
zulaid2005 said:
Masakadza wasnt originally in the game and has only been added with some other roster updates (also people still spell his name wrong there is not "t").
upon searching yours he didnt pop up. Also missing
J.Wilson from NZ
Mohammed Khalil, Mohammed Asif and Rao Iftikhar (PAK),
J.Franklin (double-checked not in your latest update), and
AG Cremer (ZIM).

See thats the thing with rosters, some people have already done these players - rosters suck because they are time consuming and boring as hell, and once your done you have to update the other players because a new series is on, records broken etc.

Also just a correction M.Islam Rana (BAN) that was in your recent update is Manjural Islam (already in the game)
I will add these when I get the time......and M.I.Rana was not added by me, I had added the proper one but I think Ajit had them confused....

Scottish Updated roster

A new roster with the Scottish players added in it. Can be Used in conjunction with BarmyArmy's and Ryands Scotland Team updates.

Attachments

• roster.zip
    125.1 KB · Views: 12
Nice bro.... looks like you want to join BarmyArmy and Ryands to make the Scotland team... great work man!!!

preet said:
Nice bro.... looks like you want to join BarmyArmy and Ryands to make the Scotland team... great work man!!!
Actually all I did was add players from the Scotland Roster update to Ajits new roster.pak with like a 100 new players and added a few more....thats it. They really deserve the credit.
EDIT:I realized that I had put the wrong D.Brown into the Scotland(Dukes XI) squad(lol :p ) and so this one is has a corrected Squad.
I have also added Noel David(one of my fav. players of India, wwaayyy underrated) and Ian Daniel(for attapatu)

Attachments

• roster.zip
    125.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
i used the new roster pack u guys have created but i've found the bats r all wrong, any suggestions?

That's the problem with the roster Ajit made. It's based on an original. The one Ryand and I made has all the updated players, stats, transfers, bats etc since the game was released.

barmyarmy said:
That's the problem with the roster Ajit made. It's based on an original. The one Ryand and I made has all the updated players, stats, transfers, bats etc since the game was released.

is that the one you made back at the end of semtember 2004? or the one with scotland that we can download?

Users who are viewing this thread