User Pictures Thread

Im going to be honest Shaun. Those two pics look like two completely different people. You should style your hair all the time.

Briggsey said:
I'll treat you with the two varying moods of my hair style :)

the first one is what everyone at uni calls the 'Freddie Flintoff' hairstyle, I disagree myself! the second one is my going out style :)
The Second one looks like Clarke :cool: cool , the first one is pure a junky but.

JamesyJames3 said:
Im going to be honest Shaun. Those two pics look like two completely different people. You should style your hair all the time.

Briggsey, you've got an admirer. Maybe it was the 'coming out' look afterall! :p

stevie said:
Briggsey, you've got an admirer. Maybe it was the 'coming out' look afterall! :p

WTF? Telling him he looks like a prick without his hair styled means Im his admirer? :p

You need to get out and meet more women stevie :p

JamesyJames3 said:
LOL well I have many looks, little do you know one of those people is my evil twin brother :)

usy said:
The Second one looks like Clarke :cool: cool , the first one is pure a junky but.
Yes I have been called 'pup' on the odd occasion :p

And Junky! Well.......those days are well behind me :rolleyes: :p

And James you fat shite! Your one to call me a prick! :p

WTF? Telling him he looks like a prick without his hair styled means Im his admirer?

You need to get out and meet more women stevie

yep, hanging around with just one women (JJ3) is not a good idea :D.

stevie said:
Here's the 'waking myself up' look!

56243455.jpg

That is you stevie on stage!!!

Last edited:
Ok, this is the moment you've all been waiting for. The wonderful moi (with the kids' policeman hat from a mall )

Attachments

• Adarsh.jpg
    Adarsh.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 109
  • adi.jpg
    adi.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Uff, did you just come from your G-Unit ?

duffarama said:
I'll post some of me soon. Be warned!

in fact i'd warn you duff !! :p of my photoshop skills i.e ;) :D

P.S - i am gonna do some work on colin's face....coming soon
and that'll propably be my last post on this forum ! :p

Users who are viewing this thread