User Pictures Thread

Why was this thread unstickied and why was the thread title changed? I don't really give a damn, just asking.

It just didn't make sense to have a thread stuck and have PlanetCricket in the title giving it such an official status. Besides, I was getting a bit antsy with pre-teens posting their pictures despite us advising them to take caution, so it made me feel a little better when Colin unstuck it.

Yeah, that Giggity Giggity dude looks really really young.

Not that cricket should be age restricted:p

dsc00123tw4.jpg

The wax didn't quite work so my hair looks a bit dodgy. Plus cos of the quality you can't see the blonde highlights whichn still look good after 3 months. Maybe spike it up with some shockwaves, tends to look better spiked rather than, ahem, "waxed".

This is PC's next Cullix..

LOL b.

Yeah, that Giggity Giggity dude looks really really young.

Not that cricket should be age restricted:p
That Giggity Giggity dude is now offended, guards kill that Magz dude.

dsc00123tw4.jpg

The wax didn't quite work so my hair looks a bit dodgy. Plus cos of the quality you can't see the blonde highlights whichn still look good after 3 months. Maybe spike it up with some shockwaves, tends to look better spiked rather than, ahem, "waxed".
You look like a young Matt (evertonfan). We really need another one of them :noway ;)

nightprowler10 said:
Why is only one of your chairs blue? You have 4, so if they're different colours I would think 2 and 2. That's just weird!

You look like a young Matt (evertonfan). We really need another one of them

Haha, we are both from the same area, give or take 100 miles ;). You don't need to put "evertonfan" in brackets btw, I know all the regular members names now :P.

Users who are viewing this thread